Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
@SayNoMore12 - sorry I don’t know how to quote from a closed thread but this excerpt from what you posted below, FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT!!!! The entiiiiiiirrrrre “donation” and “giving away” shit is ONE HUGE TAX WRITE OFF!!! If she doesn’t use the money for her advantage; to run giveaways where she gains more followers, or looks like a Good Samaritan paying her guilt away to the Bluecross etc etc, she would have to pay that money in Tax. It’s a simple, clean, legal way, to write off your tax bill (or significantly reduce it) - I work in finance so I know, but to many it might not be so obvious.

NOTHING she does is selfless, much less ever ever the concept of “giving money away” - why pay the tax man when you can use it for ur own gain?!!

It’s just infuriating to see all the people she cons with these tactics.

Quote from @saynomore12’s post: “Also massive title of donating money, rigjt how much of that would be for taxes reasons? And screaming to the world that you are donating.... Funny I was just reading about Keanu Reeves humble personality and then Vic showrd up”

• Heart
Reactions: 24

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
When your other half looks like a character from Trainspotting.

"So many times, my other half, Alex, and I have wandered around luxury houses that I was intending to buy from, and a security guard has followed us because Alex – covered in tattoos, no hair and often in a band T-shirt – doesn’t look like a typical designer-brand wearer"

• Haha
  • Sick

bolimepipi

VIP Member
It’s quite obvious to me that she’s joking!

(Maybe not a great joke. But clearly she isn’t being serious)
i'm sure she's joking but what kind of mind and thought process even leads you to this? she's so self absorbed

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Came here to see if the new vlog had anyone else scratching their head. She's hosting Christmas Eve dinner but her mom is bringing her own food (Turkey because she and Alex don't eat meat) and will be cooking as well. Not sure if by Alex she meant her brother or husband, but huh? Because you don't eat meat you can't order it so your guest (who will also be cooking) doesn't have to bring her own dinner?? That's so weird.
I loathe Vic but will take her side on this. I’m plant based and I don’t care if someone brings meat into my house but there’s no way I’d be buying and cooking it for my family. Dairy things I have made exception for but definitely not a turkey. Most of my friends and family don’t care and just eat plant based when they come over because I do make hearty meals... but on occasion they’ve brought some meat things for appetizers as a dish to share.

If you fundamentally don’t believe in eating meat, you shouldn’t have to buy it for anyone. It’s 2020 and not essential.

That would be like asking an alcoholic to buy you whiskey for Christmas.

• Heart

E_Greene

I thought her favourite fake tan was Vita Liberata? Apparently it’s St Tropez now they’re paying her to promote it 😂 I can’t keep up with these lying beggars

• Haha
  • Wow
Okay I don't know what it is but Victoria is insufferable for the past few months...the face, the ridiculous outfits in a lockdown, the peloton, the tone deaf comments...this is big but I am unfollowing her on Instagram and unsubscribing on YouTube...let's see if I'll miss her...judging by the other influencers I've done this with - it won't be a big loss

Also she's on 999k...somehow in a week she managed to find 60k followers, just like that...a shitty little liar... everybody prepare for the big 1 million giveaway, foil balloons, orange face squeaky excitement

• Haha

BananaPenguin

Chatty Member
£750 for a Gucci cardi, she can fuck right off 😠

View attachment 394679
Plus £490 for the leggings (!!) £650 for the tacky chain and £665 for the bra and pants. She is actually gross. I used to love her Asos hauls but she is so unrelatable now

Edit: I'm actually sickened. That's my entire month's salary on one outfit! And I forgot to price the shoes. 😡🤢

• Haha

Bleurghgram

VIP Member
That would be like asking an alcoholic to buy you whiskey for Christmas.
I appreciate the analogy you’re trying to make here but it isn’t anything like that. If you don’t believe in eating meat, that’s your choice. Being an alcoholic isn’t a choice, and isn’t anywhere near comparable.

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
So basically she “took Alex a way for a treat” and made him photograph her the whole time.

How very THOUGHTFUL of you Vicky 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Ahh finished her book yesterday, i really doubt it was edited as it's so horribly written. The way she mentions 1000 times in the "my other half" referring to Alex is so cheesy, and her ego issues in some many parts like

"I was sitting in a branding lecture while my lecturer scoffed at the idea that people would ever risk buying such tactile items on their computer. She believed that buying clothing online would never take off, but I was already seeing a trend: brands were increasingly developing online stores"
Vicky was such a visionary, that book should be called "Diary of a Wannabe" the survival history of a poor girl who couldn't go to Florida every year and had to only shop in Wigan.

• Haha

Covididiots

Inthefrow and hubby were walking their pooch in a village in Milton Keynes earlier. It’s not like my mum and I could really miss her, in a sea of green coats and brown boots she was dolled up to the nines in a bright pink and blue coat, my daughter ran over to her little dog and stroked him and I said hello to her. Two hours drive from where she lives and a 15 minute drive from Lidiot in Stoke Bruerne. Essential travel? Lockdown? Stay at home? Doesn’t apply to influencers apparently only us peasants.

• Wow
  • Haha

wishywish

Her dancing on her Peloton is making me cringe so hard. She's such a bad dancer anyway but it looks even worse whilst she's trying to exercise and trying to look carefree for the camera at the same time

• Haha

Pleasespeakthetruth

If she is tier three I thought she's not supposed to be traveling to other areas to go get her nails done? I'm not in the UK so maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to the news, but I'm pretty sure that's wrong of her to go to London for nails and a massage when she's living in a higher category area....

Just pisses me off, can you not just wait to get your nails done until it is safer for the nail tech??
oh it’s definitely wrong, she can get fined! You can travel out of tier 3 to tiers 1 & 2 for medical or work. I bet she’ll fucking use the “press treatment” card 🙄 she’s so insufferable. It’s bad enough that she thinks she deserves free manicures and falsies that cost nearly £100 a go, let alone that she’s doing it right now as you rightfully say. (I’m a bit bitter because Dryby was my salon first 😂 kidding, I used to go there all the time when I worked in CL. NEVER saw her there though. And you’d bet I paid full price).

has she always had a “charity” highlight on her Instagram stories or is that a new thing to prove how “amazing” she is??? I just think that’s so cringe. That’s like me posting my bank statements with all the charities/times I’ve donated to others’ causes and be like “PLEEEEEEASE GIVE ME RECOGNITION OMG”

• Heart

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
How much did she pay ? How many beds is it ?
I thought it was in the range 800-900k but maybe at the lower end, I remember being surprised that she hadn't bought in London for that sort of money, maybe not in the nice bits of the West End, but you could certainly get a freehold house in East London for that. In terms of bedrooms it's got to be 5 or so - master bedroom, green spare bedroom, walk in closet, man cave, gym (one of which may be a downstairs study - maybe the man cave).

As for her post about her nana and the elderly, I don't believe it. Her poor nana couldn't travel to France but she got married there anyway and also we've had a full summer of Covid, there's no reason she couldn't have gone and visited her nana outside in the garden when the weather was good. That's what I did with my nearly 90 year old grandad.

Honestly, these clickbait titles are just for the attention. Apparently she gets weepy over the elderly.

Disingenuous or not (hard to believe someone would be disingenuous in regards to the elderly...), I’m glad she is supporting this cause, and talking about a very serious issue in our society, specially at this time of the year.
Talking about how to do something about it would be better, loads of people in her comments talk about the befriending the elderly through a phone campaign. Nope, for Vic it's just about her.

• Heart

Geranium

VIP Member
93AC4406-DBA5-4966-8EAD-E4FDE0928F65.jpeg

The above pic is a quick snap of my legs after walking my dog this morning- this is real country dog walking attire even though my wellies are a posh brand with a French name!!

• Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Vic, if you wanted to choreograph a dance routine on your bike, SoulCycle has their own bike.

Vic on her Peloton reminds me of the prancing lady!

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Why does she think the Peloton content is interesting?? Yeah we get it, you are sooo luxe and premium babe, you can afford the in fashion overpriced spin bike. Meanwhile in the real world people can’t go to the gym so are making do with what they can. Why do influencers insist on ramming peloton down our throats, it’s pretty unrelatable for most people and I can’t summon two fucks about Vickys ‘ride’ lip syncing to Beyoncé like an absolute embarrassment.

Secondly getting glammed up for a dog walk?? Who does that? In leather look leggings with lipstick and full make up. Most people haven’t got time for that shit.

• Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Dear Vicky,

What happened today in America is a sobering tragedy and an incredibly dark day in world history. I’m so sorry some tweets bothered you from the comfort of your home across the pond. How sad for you. 🙄

Please PLEASE fuck all the way off and stay out of our politics.

Sincerely,
Me and ALL my fellow Americans. 🇺🇸🇺🇸

(Yes, Americans have a lot of work to do but I feel we can unite on the issue of condemning Vicky’s smug superiority complex over what she ultimately knows next to nothing about.)

Last edited:
  • Heart