Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emslou22

Jesus, with the year taxi drivers in London have had and at Christmas, £7 for Vic, oh so generous.
So she didn’t really tip him at all. He was generous and gave her a discount for traffic that wasn’t his fault at all, and she gave it back to him. So basically he was just paid the correct fare given the situation with the traffic in London at the time. And THAT made her feel “all festive and happy” !!

Personally, I have been furloughed for most of this year so money is tight yet I am still making up a Christmas parcel for an elderly customer of mine that lives alone with no family, I donate money to charity every Christmas yet I don’t feel the need to plaster that all over my social media pages for attention like she does! Given what she earns and the freebies she receives she could have given him a genuine tip! 😡

Reactions: 27
C5A52AE7-F265-451E-A9C0-4357FE4A65D5.jpg

What even is this? She’s sitting on her counter in her bare feet with an empty notepad, an empty mug, her phone and a handbag beside her....
Great content brainstorming going on in the McGrath house this week!

• Haha
  • Sick
Uh her latest blog post has some glaring errors, she could at least have taken her "serious from the heart" post seriously!

My favourite sentence: "In amongst a year that has sometimes offered up far too much than many of us think it's possible to handle, I know we've learned so many different things"

Cannot believe she has a PHD!

• Haha
  • Wow

coriander

VIP Member
I feel like she's been COMPLETELY taken in by materialism and designer goods so now it's high end or nothing. Problem is her flatmate can't afford it if it isn't a freebie.

Also surely if you really love someone, you'd never want to make them feel bad about not being able to give you what you want (lol even if you have everything you need and more Vicky), you don't deliberately ask for things that they can't afford? I think their relationship is shit.

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Let's be honest on this, the girl have had plenty of opportunities to become that girl in the front row and work for big brands and she screwed up everything for believing she was already the new Chiara Ferragni, just because she received a couple of freebies from Dior Beauty. Till that moment it wasn't so obvious that her PhD was merely decorative because she is clueless about fashion. She tried to rip off her followers plenty of times and started to show how disconnected from reality and selfish she actually is, she has no personality whatsoever without mwntion the total lack of self esteem proof of that is that prick ahe got married to, the guy is a passive aggressive parasite who only psychologically abuses her and this is for the little we see on her online life just imagine how it would be offline. Things started to go down when she left Gleams who kinda gave direction to her boring content and it got even worst once she movwd to that house and her spark by then was gone because this is not the life she wanted. Probably if she wasn't so needy and desperate to be married before her 30s she would still be living in London in a rented shoe box but she would be happier and her career would have been successful and probably earning far more and not doing pathetic ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

niogkjd

Hi, how are you? Hope you’re doing well💁🏻‍♀️
Odd that you are praising Amelia for the sold out pieces, however, when some of Vic’s pieces were sold out you said it was due to a low production...
Kuddos for your coherence 🤦‍♀️
In regards to Vic’s collection to be honest did not buy anything, not a fan of jewelry in general and I did not like her designs.
However, im looking forward to her second collaboration, because contrary to what you have been saying, it is going to happen. ☺
Why are you fan girling Vic so hard on a forum like this? She’s a selfish, self absorbed air head with zero talent. To think any collab is conceptualised by her and not heavily controlled by the company but then for her to take credit is insane. She’s literally the face and marketing and she’s not very good at it.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
“If I was First Lady”. Yeah okay, Jan.

I realize the celebrity around leaders’ spouses in the UK isn’t as much of a thing, but come on...for the first time in US history the First Lady is a fucking DOCTOR. Let’s not diminish that with some 2-bit In the Back Row “fashion” looks. Let’s also not diminish the American designer legacy the Obamas and now Biden’s admin are continuing by THAT styling, Vic.

OH. And lest we forget how Melania was PANNED for wearing her (tone deaf) Hermès bags during official business events 😂

I have opinions.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
What in Christmas’s name is this ugly chavvy tatt? I cannot take how disturbing and tacky he looks in this Versace robe. The ew of all ews it’s possibly the worst sight I’ve ever seen. Send help.
I’m personally offended by that Versace robe. He is neither a champion boxer nor a rap god and therefore looks like a child playing in his dad’s closet.

Vic thinks she’s so special getting gifts from her “girls at Dior”, but SO many influencers got those pjs or even more extravagant gifts. What are the bets the Dior bag she’s got for the giveaway was “donated” by Dior as a charitable giving tax write-off?

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
So is her vlog rant about Christmas because how dare she? Gallivanting down to London to get her hair and nails done every week. I'm in London, we stocked up on food two weeks ago, isolated since then and paid for and took private tests in the hope of seeing our families (travelling by car not train). We now can't see our families or my new baby nephew, we had made plans to do so safely and people like her are responsible. Even if she hasn't transmitted it, she has promoted travel through her vlogs and Instagram and normalised going out unnecessarily.

• Sick

Geranium

VIP Member
I am trying to imagine how it must feel to be gifted luxury trips away, meals, household goods large & small, cosmetics, perfume, dog accessories, meal kits, outfits, shoes, slippers, PJs, robes, car loans, garden furniture, dental work, fillers, nails, hair cuts and colours, massages, spa days, handbags, Christmas trees and decorations, food, drinks, carpets, flooring, art, bathroom fixtures & fittings, landscape gardening services, veg boxes home cinemas, fine dining experiences - every day of your life. I have a good imagination but even I can't get my head around the sort of lives these influencers lead, how it must feel to pay for almost nothing for you and your family. My washing machine broke recently and I had to pay replace it, when an influencer needs a new washing machine they get one gifted. It's mind-blowing. They are like another species.

• Sad
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I know we laugh about the ‘team’ but the title of today’s v(f)log is brilliant! ‘...My team Christmas party away’. Ahh you mean your free weekend away with your husband? I should probably include the dog, that poor pup has been working overtime in all his integrated paid for advertorials.
Exactly! When she said it was her TEAM Christmas party away and proceeded to say 'Of course Rebecca can't be here due to travel restrictions and covid etc, so instead I've treated her and her partner to a really lovely.........TAKEAWAY!'!!!

A fecking takeaway!! I honestly thought she was going to say she' treated them to a really lovely weekend away in a hotel near to them!.' That's just about right for the likes of Vic and Lydia, 'I'll take the gifted weekend away, you have a £20 Chinese takeaway'.

• Haha
  • Wow

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
What a professional ad. One finger missing the nail. And streaky orange tan underarm.
Over at Lydl's thread a lot of people are raving about FROW's ad. Ok, I mean compared to our lazy moo moo, Victoria shines. 🤷‍♀️

Editorial of Frow.....................................vs............"Editorial" of Lydia
1611836715338.png
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
How low are you as a person that you feel the need to brag about tipping?
The girl has over a million pounds in a bank account, and she feels it's suuuuuper special that she paid the proper fare (during a fricking pandemic)?!
My business has been absolutely wiped out this year, and I'm on literally 5% of what I earned in March, yet I can still add food bank donations to my daily shop, and drop off bits to the charity shop without painting myself as the second coming.
It's even worse when you think of how much the outfit she would have been wearing was worth too.

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
So she 'took the husband away for the evening to thank him for a busy and successful year' and it's a fucking PR stay! Being her true cheap self. It's so embarrassing.
It cracks me up how much she always hypes up that she has a TEAM when it’s two only people. I have 10 direct reports and consider a whole department a team. Not just a couple sidekicks. 🤣

And I agree. I’d feel like a complete ass giving anyone a gift I got for free to recognize their work supporting me. That’s so tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart

brouhaha

6089F002-3CD7-408B-8E69-933FF73D87B7.jpeg

“I only realised recently how Cottagecore my house is”

I don’t think she knows what Cottagecore is. You can just have some unpainted wood in a teal bedroom and think it’s Cottagecore 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
I regularly dance like that on my bike when I’m taking a class for fun - it can’t be helped :)
You prob don’t film it for insta though! 😉

I don’t care that she dances on her peloton bike, it’s just the staged filming of it. It’s so dull and attention seeking. Like she’s never filmed other workout but of course she has to show off on her expensive spin bike ramming it down everyone’s throat that she has a Peloton and exercises eleventy times a day.

No offence to Peloton owners but some are becoming like vegans. Can adapt the old vegan joke to peloton and it’s works....

Q - how do you know someone owns a peloton?
A- don’t worry, they will tell you!

Her peloton is like a personality trait since she has nothing else going on.

• Haha
  • Heart

niogkjd

She is officially losing it

View attachment 397189
Why does it look like she is trying to embody Melania in the first outfit. Given where she sits politically that’s a stupid move. Also she looks like a fucking tool. Putting on a suit or monochrome outfit. Does not a First Lady make.

Also if you’re going to fantasy dress up. Why not make it PRESIDENT or PRIME MINISTER. Or does she not realise there are female leaders in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart