Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
In today’s desperate behavior from the MaGraths, trying their damndest to catch Peloton’s attention — even in other countries from them. #CRINGE 😬😬🙈🙈

Why can’t y’all cheapskates just pay for your workouts and apparel like everyone else? Always angling for free shit.
is it called Peloton or what they linked? (pendleton)

I wasn’t going to say anything because I think genetics play a big role in aging but he definitely isn’t aging well. He looks 40 to me here 🤷🏻‍♀️
And I think he looks 15 yo in this pic. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

itsgtothea

What it shows is that outside of new clothes and travel she has nothing interesting about her which is why she's having to buy pets and Pelotons for content.
We’re in a national lockdown - I mean what else is there to do/of interest that happens in a home?

My Instagram has been books I’ve read, stuff I’ve cooked, DIY, my dog, and exercise for the past 8 months 😂

NoIAmNotAHorse

Chatty Member
I
oh it’s definitely wrong, she can get fined! You can travel out of tier 3 to tiers 1 & 2 for medical or work. I bet she’ll fucking use the “press treatment” card 🙄 she’s so insufferable. It’s bad enough that she thinks she deserves free manicures and falsies that cost nearly £100 a go, let alone that she’s doing it right now as you rightfully say. (I’m a bit bitter because Dryby was my salon first 😂 kidding, I used to go there all the time when I worked in CL. NEVER saw her there though. And you’d bet I paid full price).

has she always had a “charity” highlight on her Instagram stories or is that a new thing to prove how “amazing” she is??? I just think that’s so cringe. That’s like me posting my bank statements with all the charities/times I’ve donated to others’ causes and be like “PLEEEEEEASE GIVE ME RECOGNITION OMG”
ikr - the whole bullshit “I’m a purely altruistic giver to charities,” grates with me hugely. I have no idea about tax deductions and charitable donations in the UK. In Australia, every $1 over $2 is tax deductible. Inthefrump big noting herself - again.

A while ago, I saw a vlog where she created a fantasy of being a #metoo victim. Every women imagines being followed. It’s inherent to the fear we carry. I hated her for that attention grabbing nothingness. So many of us are real victims. Actually, I’ve just realised I don’t have enough words to express how repulsive that squealing bag of bones is!

imagine being THIS self centred. It must be soooo exhausting.
I’d sooner crawl into a cave than crave and generate sycophancy. It takes a certain breed of truly ugly creature to really care for nothing beyond itself and it’s belongings. And then to have the mind blowing audacity to celebrate that?!? Fk sakes. The majority of these “influencers” should probably be on “the darknet” with other unimaginable horrors!

Not sure if her eyebrows have just become that bad or it’s the glitch in the filter she’s using but boy is bad. She used to have nice eyebrows but typically had to follow the trend of brushing them up and they look tragic.
Definitely. That’s a “trend” she’ll regret. She looks like a clown!

oh gosh now in addition to toothbrushes the roommate is shilling razors. HOW LUXE babesssssssss!! What’s next for the Magraths? Deodorant ads?
It must be awful having your son/grandson take his wife’s name! Is that a chav thing?!? I would have nagged my son into the next decade, if he’d even “thought” of doing that! Actually, I’m in Australia and have never heard of husbands abandoning their surnames. I suppose we’ll eventhave Char FearIrons or Char Iron Fear or simply Char Fear 😂 oh how the “mighty” will be made to fall when parasiting an existence.

Maybe it would be simpler if we reversed the title “husband” to “wife” and v-v. Oh! I’m fully for an equitable division of labour. I don’t particularly like “men” to allow themselves to be so publicly castrated. Yep, defaults Char Fear! 😂

*** defs not default or both 😂

I

ikr - the whole bullshit “I’m a purely altruistic giver to charities,” grates with me hugely. I have no idea about tax deductions and charitable donations in the UK. In Australia, every $1 over $2 is tax deductible. Inthefrump big noting herself - again.

A while ago, I saw a vlog where she created a fantasy of being a #metoo victim. Every women imagines being followed. It’s inherent to the fear we carry. I hated her for that attention grabbing nothingness. So many of us are real victims. Actually, I’ve just realised I don’t have enough words to express how repulsive that squealing bag of bones is!

I’d sooner crawl into a cave than crave and generate sycophancy. It takes a certain breed of truly ugly creature to really care for nothing beyond itself and it’s belongings. And then to have the mind blowing audacity to celebrate that?!? Fk sakes. The majority of these “influencers” should probably be on “the darknet” with other unimaginable horrors!

Definitely. That’s a “trend” she’ll regret. She looks like a clown!

It must be awful having your son/grandson take his wife’s name! Is that a chav thing?!? I would have nagged my son into the next decade, if he’d even “thought” of doing that! Actually, I’m in Australia and have never heard of husbands abandoning their surnames. I suppose we’ll eventhave Char FearIrons or Char Iron Fear or simply Char Fear 😂 oh how the “mighty” will be made to fall when parasiting an existence.

Maybe it would be simpler if we reversed the title “husband” to “wife” and v-v. Oh! I’m fully for an equitable division of labour. I don’t particularly like “men” to allow themselves to be so publicly castrated. Yep, defaults Char Fear! 😂

*** defs not default or both 😂
***eventually” not eventhav. I know. In future, I’ll check.

Last edited:

Itsnikki123

I actually would not blame her for this. Intensely wringing every penny from a career like this and then living comfortably. Would 100% do that. What always surprises me is that she never really talks about money in a savvy way. I mean sure she spoke about overpaying on the mortgage but it surprises me they have a mortgage at all. I know borrowing is cheap money but when their lifestyles are comped anyway it makes little sense to me. I've always been surprised by how unimpressive their house is for the money but maybe it's because I spend my life on Rightmove. She could have got something so stunning and impressive for the money but hers is a new build which they've tried to turn into Kris Jenner's house.
How much did she pay ? How many beds is it ?