Inthefrow #23 I paid for this trip, you know?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s pretty crazy to delete comments that
Might stop you getting a commission !
Haha people just want go find the dress themselves to avoid the added step of clicking on her LTK link and her getting the commission. And good on them too!

Reactions: 9
No idea but it’s gone from her page now so someone’s bought it!
Nah, it’s still there. She won’t get people paying those kind of prices on Vinted. Surely you’d sell through a proper luxury reseller.

Reactions: 12
Reading old threads out of boredom and I came across these screenshots from Aug 2019 (on LM's thread).
You can actually hear the whiney voice in her reply to her brother.
And she's being throwing her money and gifts (aka free PR) in their faces for years.
Shame on her.

Reactions: 29
So the Grand Canyon trip 2024 wasn’t even the first time her Dad had been? Lolz.

Love the actual burn off her brother there. Defo hates that whiny bitch.

Reactions: 15
The way she speaks is so unbelievably cringe…and this is on a public platform. I can’t imagine how awful she is in real life

Reactions: 11
Also how she can make a “sorry I’m such a selfish arsehole that Father’s Day passed me by despite the mass marketing EVERYWHERE reminding me” into “look at how amazing I think I am because I booked a helicopter trip”

I love her brother not husband.

Reactions: 15
Another Dyson ad where she's trying to sell us yet another unnecessary tool. Every time Dyson comes out with a new product, they're basically encouraging people to buy the whole tool again with just a little more tech, right? Like this hair dryer is exactly like the last hairdryer, but just with a new attachment and fancy new technology? The attachment doesn't fit on the older gen, right? At least Apple has a buy back program 🫠

Her hair looks a ratty mess. She is not the right influencer to sell this tool lol

Reactions: 12
As a person that had ED for more than 15 years this photos triggered me a lot. I used to look like this and I wasn’t eating almost at all and if I would eat, it would be tiny portions , but I would take photos of food so that nobody knows how sick I was.. It’s really sad, that people wish to look like this..

Reactions: 13