Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Is it not bad form to go on someone’s hen do and use it for doing ads and social media posts about yourself?
I know Suzie is also an influencer so maybe she doesn’t care but it just seems entirely selfish of Vicky to just post ads and stuff about herself/her body from the trip

Amelia was doing the same thing too.
Promoting the YSL pop up at the airport

Suze was also doing the same thing - she gifted them her secret jewelry collection (i am speculating) in the goodie bag she gave each of them. The way she covered up their reveal suggest that the items are quite small and dainty - so I think most prob some bridal era earrings or necklace

Reactions: 8
all the fashion girlies have been on a gucci high this week

Vicky? begging for views.

Yep, checks out! Same old, same old.
I know Xenia isn’t for everyone, but I really appreciate her authentic grappling with social media and what it does to her mental state online for us to see. Vicky just begs for affirmation, brags more and does more to export her eating disorder to her followers.

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
She took down her post of this jacket when everyone told her it looks like a concentration camp uniform… proceeds to still wear it on the trip 😬
View attachment 2966477
Wow. I didn’t think that when I first saw it. Now that you’ve said it, I can’t unsee it.
---
Wow, that is bad and absolutely horrible with the bright sky blue Fendi bag. (If I were Fendi, I’d ask for it back!)

Vic as usual - absolutely no styling ability whatsoever. I’m not even going to comment on the “comments edit” - that’s just business as usual for her.
Oh, she’s not allowed to keep any of the bags or clothes. Just the beauty products. lol
---
The latest Tik tok,WTF. None,none of that outfit go together😂 it’s so mis matched 😂😂 so bad and poor from the Uks leading influencer. Not a bloody scooby do.

Last edited:
  • Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I can't wait to hear her try to explain why this Dyson is so innovative and a game changer and all the other buzz words without actually explaining why this product is different from her previous favourite Dyson.
Surely will be in her next vlog as the integrated paid for advertorial 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I think the Scotland trip was a PR trip. A bunch of influencers were there last week or the week before with Strathberry. Coincidence?! Me thinks not.

supershark

VIP Member
her content on instagram is so boring i wanted to look at her social blade

and ya, not resonating. But checkout that big drop last week...

Where those 51K+ bots or fake accounts?
Damn.

I do think we are nearing the end of the influencer craze. She’s lucky she got in when she did but people are strapped for cash and consumers are getting more and more savvy on recognizing people like her that just shill shill shill with no authenticity

She’s got only 40 comments on her newest ad — including her own 💀 She should be responding to eve

Wonder what things will be like in 5 years?

Attachments

• Haha

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I think it was a bank holiday in UK this past Monday? Lydia always skips those Mondays.
Josie's always been a hustler - I don't mean that as a compliment or a good thing; she's been scamming people since grade school, and has endless greed.
I don't know if Victoria also posts on Mondays usually since I only follow her through this thread anymore! 😂
It wasn’t a bank holiday, Lydia posted on her instagram that there wouldn’t be a vlog without giving an explanation of why. Yeah, I think Josie is so money and status hungry. Victoria has lately been posting every Tuesday evening, but only for a few weeks. She used to post twice a week, then it was twice a month then once a week, I just can’t keep up, she is so inconsistent. It seems she only ever posts if she’s got a really exiting event or has a sponsored ad. She never posts her day-to-day home life anymore, which like someone said a couple of comments up, are personally my favourite kind of vlogs.

icannoteven

VIP Member
Fashion girlies have landed in Barcelona for LV cruise, is Vicky going to be reunited with her LV fam?
Am sure they are posting late pics from the hen do and it is over and she might have enough time to pop over from Ibiza to Barcelona for LV? IF SHE IS INVITED i mean.

• Haha

Jenna87

I never post on here. But im long time fan of vic. But sick of her overdrawing her lips. And has she got bronzer/blush blindness or is it just me?. I feel like it looks too harsh and dark on her already slender face!
Is it because she spends too much time amongst the hoards of girls in Manchester wearing way too much makeup?
She looks so much better natural.

Reactions: 7
I never post on here. But im long time fan of vic. But sick of her overdrawing her lips. And has she got bronzer/blush blindness or is it just me?. I feel like it looks too harsh and dark on her already slender face!
Is it because she spends too much time amongst the hoards of girls in Manchester wearing way too much makeup?
She looks so much better natural.
Those overlined lips make me ragey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7