Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she can’t even go deep on a Christmas dinner and some Boxing Day sausage rolls because she’s always restricting her food intake. Christmas at the MacGraths must be so empty and miserable.

Reactions: 14
I imagine her Christmas is to have a sparrow sized portion of food, drink wine, argue with her husband, do a peloton and then cry all night over the fact other influencers are better than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She seems throughly miserable. I envy absolutely nothing about her life. And not even spending Christmas with their families. Bleak.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I imagine her Christmas is to have a sparrow sized portion of food, drink wine, argue with her husband, do a peloton and then cry all night over the fact other influencers are better than her.
Nailed it 👌🏼

Reactions: 11
Boy, Susie really understood the brief for coming to Vic’s apartment: Lavishly praise all of Vicky’s properties! She’s sucking up so much there’s a grease spot on the inside of my phone screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And she can’t even go deep on a Christmas dinner and some Boxing Day sausage rolls because she’s always restricting her food intake. Christmas at the MacGraths must be so empty and miserable.
Does she ? I always thought she was naturally slight ?

Reactions: 1
She is just unboxing a load of PR gifts from brands that treat her like 5th tier fashion guest at fashion weeks then she whines and witches about it. The whole cycle repeats in 2024 cos all the work she looks forward to doing is to suck up to them and pretend she is a fashion insider all over again.

Wasnt it just a year ago she boasts about the new car and new house purchase?

She has such ego issues and self image issues, and she is so de-lulu…
---
And like many have pointed out above, even her team party is a sponsored variety of freebies.
She craves and seeks validation from being gifted free stuff. How can she resist, how can she say no.

Last edited:
Why is the LV luggage by her tree? She might as well display her birkin there too while she is at it.

The husband looks terrible in the family photo.
---
Also this chunk of gibberish is so badly written, it’s classic Victoria by now. Part boasting, mostly insecure. What the heck is “we high fixed numerous times” lol and

also, “Alex handled his bird…” 😂😂😂😂 ok sure sure.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is the LV luggage by her tree? She might as well display her birkin there too while she is at it.

The husband looks terrible in the family photo.
---
Also this chunk of gibberish is so badly written, it’s classic Victoria by now. Part boasting, mostly insecure. What the heck is “we high fixed numerous times” lol and

also, “Alex handled his bird…” 😂😂😂😂 ok sure sure.
Jesus wept. WHO TALKS LIKE THIS!? Tldnr: We are bleeping amazing. Everything we try is amazing. Don’t you think we’re amazing? PLEASE TELL US WE ARE AMAZING.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The pointed toe in the sock 🥲
They look miserable and she sounds like a complete narcissist boasting about how they spent Christmas alone just the 2 of them without any family. Losers
IMG_8769.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sheesh. That's a TON of food for just two people. Does Daylesford organic (lol) only sell ingredients to feed a family of 6? And I thought Little Miss Moral Superiority didn't eat meat.

Reactions: 13
Sheesh. That's a TON of food for just two people. Does Daylesford organic (lol) only sell ingredients to feed a family of 6? And I thought Little Miss Moral Superiority didn't eat meat.
She won't have eaten much of that, presumably why it's served up family style for just the two of them rather than plated. The place setting at their kitchen bar table is odd. Were they sat next to eat other at the bar rather than sitting at the dining table? I wonder if they finished dinner and spent the rest of the day setting up their shots because they couldn't think of what else to do together if not working?

• Haha
So smug. Can she do anything without bragging? Is a perfect roast better than being with friends / family and enjoying a nice day? Who cares that she spent a packet on fancy food. Most people would prefer to forgo fancy food to spend time with their loved ones.

Reactions: 15
Did she have a falling out with her family? No time spent with her mom or father for Christmas? Are they not “posh” enough? How odd.

Also no matter she wants to work. Whenever it’s just she/Alex that’s all they do because that’s all they share. What an empty relationship they have

Did she have a falling out with her family? No time spent with her mom or father for Christmas? Are they not “posh” enough? How odd.

Also no matter she wants to work. Whenever it’s just she/Alex that’s all they do because that’s all they share. What an empty relationship they have
She went to hers mum's just before Christmas.

Reactions: 7
The Holland cooper hamper is a joke imo . I saw already coconochanel mentioned Louis Vuitton’s absolute joke of 3 gifted baubles 😂

I ordered from Gucci once. The package went missing, I thought courier had stolen it . I had to sign to say I’m happy to get police in . I tried to re order the actual item and Gucci wouldn’t accept any further order from me until package Turnedbup , Gucci seemed to think I’d robbed my parcel 😂. Thankfully a camera caught the courier taking my parcel to his lorry whilst carding the door and marking it as delivered online. Hence I thought he robbed it . He was new and had been just driving round with my parcel for two weeks and it re appeared. Moral of story is as an apology Gucci sent me a tiny notepad . I was absolutely appalled at the offering after pretty much being accused of robbing my own parcel and all the hassle . These companies can be so mean !.

the tods gift was quite nice however .
---
Not sure Vic would fit in , in Wigan. Alex would, with his amount of highly visible tatts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.