Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw this screenshot on Amelia's page...

Ugh Vicky, always with the self-congratulatory comments. "I've created content for 11 years."
That's not that impressive when you're in your mid-30s. If you do the math MOST people in their mid-30s have been working for over 10+ years. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's also not the humblebrag she thinks it is, because someone who's been doing this for 11 years should be BETTER at her job by now. I've seen better work from interns. Also THIS ISN'T EVEN HER TIKTOK. It's technically AMELIA'S TikTok. So she's taking credit for something that isn't even technically hers. 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 10.51.24 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I just saw this screenshot on Amelia's page...

Ugh Vicky, always with the self-congratulatory comments. "I've created content for 11 years."
That's not that impressive when you're in your mid-30s. If you do the math MOST people in their mid-30s have been working for over 10+ years. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's also not the humblebrag she thinks it is, because someone who's been doing this for 11 years should be BETTER at her job by now. I've seen better work from interns. Also THIS ISN'T EVEN HER TIKTOK. It's technically AMELIA'S TikTok. So she's taking credit for something that isn't even technically hers. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2616045
How weird she didn't mentioned the PhD on that comment 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Date night with husband apparently involves facing the wrong way round in a bath, fully dressed 😆

This picture genuinely makes no sense

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why is this chick ON THE BED with her heels? If ridiculous had a face…
IMG_7657.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
This shoot is so so badly done.
---

The two of them have no clue when it comes to art direction. Jokers
You can barely see the shoes!

And if she wanted a photo of her coming out of one those metal baths, she didn't have to leave her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_4796.jpeg

how cringe is this???
And using it to boast about her so called achievements

lame

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why not just say you went to uni there? Such an odd way to phrase things if you're just saying how nice it is to see a show in a place that you spent so much time. Victoria reminding me every single day why I don't follow her anymore and dislike influencers in general.

Reactions: 16
Talk about making it about herself. She wasn’t there. Her connection to Manchester isn’t that deep, she moved away ffs.

Reactions: 16
Can't wait for the inevitably messy split with Alex and she moves back to Manchester. Always makes me laugh though that she's actually from Wigan, which is almost exactly equidistant from Liverpool, yet she gets like this about Manchester only

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2617537

how cringe is this???
And using it to boast about her so called achievements

lame
So cringe.
'My city' - you went to uni there, you then moved to London because you thought you were better than and too big for MCR. I remember the blog posts about it! She was so snarky about Manchester and how lacking it was.
Lo and behold, she didn't make it in London, moved to bloody Milton Keynes and now is heading back up north.
Jog on, love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.