Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she usually wears a 32 C! She's flat as a pancake! Nothing wrong with that but don't lie.

Reactions: 19
I can just about believe she could be a 30b, there is absolutely no way she can wear a 30d and swap for a 32c! Unless she rocks a huge gap between her chest and her bra like a 12 year old.

Reactions: 11
She must do, mustnā€™t she?

I wear a 30DD and Iā€™ve got a small but decentish (saggy without support šŸ¤£) handful, thereā€™s no way sheā€™s only a cup size smaller than me.

Reactions: 6
How many airwraps has she received now? 6/7/8? All the same but just a different colour each time? And never does a give away despite having them stashed away.

The part with her showing Alexā€™s room - I know people joke about ā€˜her sonā€™ but she really did sound like mum showing us his bedroom šŸ˜‚

ā€œAnd here is his desk because he loves to drawā€¦heā€™s very good at drawing .. . And I bought him a different sofa because I donā€™t think heā€™d like a cream one in his roomā€¦ and he loves to play his guitar in here or play on his PlayStationā€

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How many airwraps has she received now? 6/7/8? All the same but just a different colour each time? And never does a give away despite having them stashed away.

The part with her showing Alexā€™s room - I know people joke about ā€˜her sonā€™ but she really did sound like mum showing us his bedroom šŸ˜‚

ā€œAnd here is his desk because he loves to drawā€¦heā€™s very good at drawing .. . And I bought him a different sofa because I donā€™t think heā€™d like a cream one in his roomā€¦ and he loves to play his guitar in here or play on his PlayStationā€
Seems like they have bad to zero chemistry really. They just married for convenience, since they have been together for so long.

Reactions: 10
IMG_4764.jpeg

IMG_4763.jpeg

So out of the 150+ comments most are fawning over Alexā€™s elevated editing skills and content qualityā€¦ frankly is someoneā€™s job to delete any negative comments? Itā€™s * unreal * how everyone else except for these two are ignoring the 30D elephant in the room

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Err sorry whats that Bull Alex comes out with about it's ok to have one meal a day and three meals a day is bullshit.
The guy pretending he works sooo hard at InTheFrow brand that he has no time to eat but only 1 meal per day :rolleyes: :rolleyes: When he starts to talk about all the work he does for InTheFrow brand I roll my eyes :rolleyes::rolleyes: And Victoria with her comments "Guys, Alex is working so hard... tell him in the comments how much you love him" (well, not literally that... but kind of those lines) :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I reckon sheā€™s a 32B / 30C. Thatā€™s my cup size and Iā€™m as flat as a pancake like Victoria. I can change between the two easily. I was once very optimistic and bought a 32C (cos you know, a girl can dream) but it wasnā€™t to be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she even a 30 or 32 underbust? Iā€™m a size 10/12 and wear a 30D. Sheā€™s like size 6 on her top half so probably more like a 26/28 round her ribs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if sheā€™s had an invitation to the Chanel show in Manchester today? If she hasnā€™t thatā€™s a serious kick in the teeth and seriously funny.Her hometown and her being such a try hard,pick me fashion hunšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Note: Sheā€™s from Wigan though, just likes to identify as being from Manchester insteadā€¦

Shame, as it could have been an opportunity to visit that apartment they canā€™t run a business fromā€¦ been no mention of that lately, wonder whatā€™s the latest?

• Haha
Note: Sheā€™s from Wigan though, just likes to identify as being from Manchester insteadā€¦

Shame, as it could have been an opportunity to visit that apartment they canā€™t run a business fromā€¦ been no mention of that lately, wonder whatā€™s the latest?
Well she wanted to transform that into a studio. The ladies of Tattle figured out that spaces for residential living can never be used for commercial use.

She attempted a pity-me-party on insta, but no one seemed to care. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said the video she made with Amelia liana and suzie about Ameliaā€™s dog dying was the best thing sheā€™d featured in in her 11 years of content creating. I think that says enough

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
IMG_3085.png

So the UKā€™s ā€˜leadingā€™ fashion influencer is definitely NOT invited, I suppose. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Where abouts is her apartment in Manchester ? I saw the runway yesterday. It literally runs down one of the main streets in the Northern Quarter of Manchester .There are Apartments and Bars and Restaurants lining the street . Apparently the bars are getting 2k compo per day for not being able to open . Itā€™s a really big deal for the fashion crowd in Manchester . I find it odd if she hasnā€™t mentioned it at all .

Reactions: 7
Is she even a 30 or 32 underbust? Iā€™m a size 10/12 and wear a 30D. Sheā€™s like size 6 on her top half so probably more like a 26/28 round her ribs.
Iā€™m a size 6 and wear a 30/32. I imagine a 28 would fit but I guess theyā€™re harder to come across. Letā€™s wait until she sells all these Bras on Vinted and we shall see the size šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

A few years ago Niomi Smart showed a bra she had bought and it was a 30C. She has considerably more boob than Vic and I thought the C was generous even for Niomi. 30D, donā€™t make me laugh. What a pointless thing to lie about.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.