Inthefrow #21 She went to NFW, but none of her clothes were new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair - I’d forgotten about the post-soviet masterpiece she calls a guest bathroom. If Putin invades, we know where we’ll find him.
Oh, I was thinking if scientists ever re-animate Marie Antoinette's corpse, we know where to find her.

That bathroom assaults the senses. And why bother adding a shower head to the tub when the water will go everywhere because there's no curtain.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone had a look on her Vinted? She’s not doing too well selling her gifted wardrobe…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s amazing how she didn’t use the Paris trip for this AD, we all know she loves to stack AD after AD. Or maybe she got flagged by the authorities for it?

Reactions: 7
I dont like to talk about peoples weight but she has gone thin she used to have bigger legs but now they are tiny.

Reactions: 5
Has her mouth always been so wonky when speaking? I don't watch her vlogs etc but it's really noticeable in her latest flog.

Screenshot_20231201_001156_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Defo gone too far on the filler/botox and it’s not balanced out.

Times must be hard if she’s shilling her wardrobe. Also lol at making out she actually bought a Gucci north face coat from Net A Porter, more like a freebie she’s trying to cash in on.

Reactions: 9
Yeah she’s always spoken out of the side of her mouth but I don’t think all the filler helps much!

Reactions: 7
And, she says basically the same thing every year and then ends up moaning and crying in the attic.
Right? She’s just trying to convince herself.

She’s just so unbelievably self-centred and unlikeable. Can’t imagine she’d enjoy a hen do that much because she couldn’t be the centre of attention.

Reactions: 15
Right? She’s just trying to convince herself.

She’s just so unbelievably self-centred and unlikeable. Can’t imagine she’d enjoy a hen do that much because she couldn’t be the centre of attention.
She’ll only enjoy that hen if she perceives the other hens in attendance to be less attractive, less well off and less important than she is. If a “Super Hen” shows up, it will be all over with.

Is it her basic insecurity that fuels her superiority complex and makes her so unlikeable? Whatever it is, it’s sad.

Reactions: 12
I am cringing so hard at her recent Insta stories in the car 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.