Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
In my usual pre full moon insomnia, an idea came to me. Do you guys think once the (actual) it girls start having kids, she would pull a reverse and try to have kids too ?

Reactions: 5
The Ref jean skirt in her latest Reel is too big. God, Vic. Just wear shit that fits instead of what's trendy.
In her very latest reel (at time of posting this) she’s also wearing pants that are visibly way too big for her, even with a belt. Does she usually wear things that are too big for her? If she doesn’t, makes me think it’s a deliberate decision to show she’s lost weight etc, perhaps due to stress and her crocodile tear post.

You’d think she’d do the belt tighter or even clip the pants up at the back, but nup!
IMG_4615.png

IMG_4616.png

Reactions: 4

Thatgirl__

I don't want to be a pessimistic byotch, but it seems to me things aren't looking good.

It seems to me, that the Manchester apartment and this new car is what Alex will go for when the split happens.

Vic will get the Deanshanger house, Porsche and the Evoque. Alex will get the Manchester apartment and this new car.

Also, isn't she lil' Miss Sustainable? Getting 2 gas-guzzling cars isn't really sustainable, is it?

Well, she directly confirms our theories of having a Range Rover. Victoria is the gift that keeps on giving.
How positive are we that a split is going to happen

BeatrixA

Thank you to those that took the bullet for us. At lease we now know its just another advert. Fingercross we don’t have to wait too long for the Dior Spa Vlog.
Suki Waterhouse with Robert Patterson is on this trip, as well as Franic Bourgeois. It appears to be more than an influencer trip.
Her fits so far are subpar… however she did wear her HC two piece. It’s okay, the only good fit so far. It just feels weird how much she is “low key” promoting HC on this trip.
A353EB05-7962-4D88-AB2D-DC820DBB6266.jpeg

68B7D252-1E82-4BE5-AA55-25649C135C04.jpeg

nickgrimshaw

Has it been confirmed that her intention was to rent it out? Or is that just speculation from our side?

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
She’s definitely going to do a post praising Karen soon to make up for the unintentional faux pas though.
You’re right. I bet I will be fined around George Floyd’s murder and she’ll be hyping up as many cool Black people that she can think of.

“Faux pas” was an excellent term for that was. She is so stupid that she didn’t look at that demo video and ask herself what the implications of the finished version would be BEFORE she posted it. 🤡

Reactions: 3

poopettemetis

VIP Member
“Shocks fans with drastic hair change”. Ma’am please. This entire article smells of PR placement. Haven’t seen that many since she left Gleam in fairness. Probably organised by Larry’s team actually.
Vic's TeAm should've been in there saying "not with that byline!" Useless. All of them.

Is that her shower in the latest story? The grout looks really badly done.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
But is she half naked? She’s got trousers on and a black bra/crop top? People wear less when they go out running and certainly less when they’re at the beach.

Maybe it does get more engagement and she’s doing it for views. I just don’t see how it’s half naked at all. Half my town goes out dressed like this of a weekend

• Haha