Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Didn’t she snooze a British vogue post? I thought it was really random. I couldn’t work out if it was passive aggressive that she was blocking vogue or showing people how to block her if they don’t like her content?? Genuinely such an odd story to make

Reactions: 6

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Wowwww… this was not what she mentioned about buying an apartment for….

Can these two do anything without HAVING to make bloody money off it ?????
I'm also really confused. So, for argument's sake, they're classing it as a studio i.e., a creative workspace. It sounds like they plan on renting it out to others for photo shoots, etc. So are they also going to stay in it when they're in Manchester the 2x a year they're actually there? Why would you go through all the time (confirming gifted shit of course) and waste all sorts of money to decorate it when leaving it as basic as possible for clients to decorate makes more sense? But then there will be an editing suite? So is their new employee going to be working out if it? This is definitely going to be used more for commercial purposes than as a second residence. That's very obvious.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Hooded dresses are supposed to be worn with your hair up. She's looking ridiculous as always. I'm not a fan of Amelia's style but she always dress nicely on her holidays. She had a yellow see through dress in Positano, looked amazing on her skintone.

gettyimages-1669759213.jpg
ciara-hooded-kwame-adusei-dress.jpg
katie-holmes-tom-ford-new-york-fashion-week-091522-2-82440cb36afe414a87449e4d276d1cf7.jpg

prive0505

Chatty Member
I haven’t checked up on Victoria in ages, and WOW her face has completely changed. Anyone know what cosmetic procedures she’s had?

Mia75

Chatty Member
It’s interesting that she mentioned Allana (and pronounced her name incorrectly again), because I feel like she’s single white female-ing her at the moment.
Similar hair. Similar style. Creepy

Reactions: 5

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
Now, if they don't open it up to external rentals (i.e. another YouTuber renting it for a photoshoot), and they only use it for personal Frow/Brow (because we all know that's where ya sit, Vic) purposes, could it still be considered "business use" since she's creating content for her business?
Yes. It was never the sort of thing that was envisaged in covenants because they started being a thing at a time when businesses couldn't be conducted wholly remotely without the need for say deliveries etc.

The problem I can see is that it's very difficult to say that the same asset is both not being used for a business for the purposes of restrictions in the lease and also that it is for business purposes if it or it's fixtures are being recorded as an asset in her business accounts.

georgiecait

VIP Member
So an influencer I follow who is NYC based has posted that she went to the dyson launch last night for the Airstrait. Literally posted a couple of stories and thanking dyson for the product, all very casual. She went back home after to watch tv.
Let’s anticipate Vicky dragging it out for several editorial shots making out it was some massive event where she was the main star 🙄 honestly it’s so funny that she posts waaaay after events because it makes her look so tardy and lazy.
Same! The person I follow is Kira Jones, exactly the same sort of content

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
Ugly trousers, looks like men's pants. Ugly shoes. Whole look is mismatched. There are so many pretty ladies wide legged summer pants, this is blah. Everything is always too big on her especially the pants.

1685477392498.png

• Sick

Claud123

Chatty Member
Haven’t watched her videos for ages, what’s happened to the dog? Have they got bored of it and got rid yet??
Nope, the dog is there with them. That's one of the thing I give her kudos for. She doesn't films her dog that much. I like dogs and theirs is very cute. My Instgram algorith is full of dogs videos. But some influencers film their dogs way too much imo.