Interior Design masters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But aren't they to be rented out in future, so it should be to attract renters as they can't redecorate so putting it back isn't so much an issue as it's not the renters doing the decorating. It's for the landlords to appeal to future renters?

So how many future renters are going to want big bright primary colours to move into?!
My mistake ( forgot they said that 🤦🏻‍♀️) but let’s face it who thinks in your face colours is the way to go when appealing to future renters tbh. I’d be more inclined to see the contestants show future renters how to make the most of a small space.

Reactions: 5
My mistake ( forgot they said that 🤦🏻‍♀️) but let’s face it who thinks in your face colours is the way to go when appealing to future renters tbh. I’d be more inclined to see the contestants show future renters how to make the most of a small space.
Oh yeah the bright colours are definitely the wrong way to go. I can see it being Ben, Francesa and the other girl who is doing green on the sofa.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s Ben & Francesca on the sofa this week. Fingers crossed Francesca goes 🤞

Since when is bright red cosy or cocooning?! On a bedroom ceiling?! 😳

Reactions: 7
Lol if I was a landlord paying Anthony to create a rentable space, I'd be a bit annoyed everything he does is for the renters to take with them 🤣

What the absolute F is Francesca doing? That mural thing is hideous and the thing on the wall.

Reactions: 15
Feels that way
I just can't see anything bad he is doing yet, compared to the others anyway.

I'd have thought this week would be more in his area
---
Ben's bedroom is bright, but the storage solution is very good.
---
Francescas wavey lines are awful

OK Matt that screen looks a bit tit
---
Matts looks a bit crowded
---
Yeah Anthony's won this week. It's come out well

Last edited:
I loved Matts bedroom except the screen.

I think it might be Matt and Francesca this week. Matt better not go!

Ben's is very bright, but it is well done and thought through
---
Could it be everyone on the sofa this week, except Anthony?

Reactions: 4
The right choice. Her design was terrible but I do think she took the criticism really well!

Reactions: 14
Finally! How can they think that bedroom was ok? The lampshades were like a clown’s dirty protest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just finished tonight’s episode, my jaw dropped (and not in a good way) about 5 mins in and it’s only just closed. I am literally stunned at how awful Francesca’s design was - it genuinely looked like something a 9 year old might create. No young professional will ever be inspired to make a cardboard hanging mobile for their bedroom.

If I met someone on a date, decided to go home with them, pitched up at that flat and they told me this was their own design/they’d chosen to keep it looking like that I would think they weren’t the full ticket and I’d be off. You just imagine they’d also have a shelf up in the bedroom for their toys and swimming certificates.

I also thought Ben’s design was largely unsuccessful. I didn’t mind the yellow section although he positioned the sofa to face into the room totally missing the view. That cheap foil tape poorly applied round the cupboards was unforgivable and would last less than a week before it started peeling off.

I liked Matt’s design but Anthony was the clear winner.

• Heart
Reactions: 23