Instyle_Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind Helen, but she does need to check her privilege sometimes. I get they worked hard and sold a business but she could do with remembering not all her followers can afford private healthcare.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Helen, but she does need to check her privilege sometimes. I get they worked hard and sold a business but she could do with remembering not all her followers can afford private healthcare.
Or designer items all the time - how many ads can one instahun get in her stories?!

Reactions: 1
Back to moaning and acting in a very superior, lecturing manner on stories, GP bashing about HRT. She knows so much having used Dr Google, paid a private gynaecologist and chatted to an influencer “menopause expert”
then tells her followers to follow and watch the good female doctors on social media and includes a link to the influencer non-doc too

She really feels as though she has outsmarted the GP doesn't she? Maybe their manner reflected yours Helen?

My god that woman needs a hobby that's not thinking, looking at or talking about herself!!
Helen you are an expert on NOTHING!!!

Reactions: 6
That olive oil she’s holding up in her stories is £16 a bottle . But health is important so we don’t cut corners any more and buy the inferior stuff. She really has no clue about her privilege.

Reactions: 3
She has her undies on today for views. I’m depressed about my ever expanding waistline now. £16.00 for Olive oil? Really? She needs a reality check.

She does look good for her age and she's honest about her tweakments. At least she's sticking to pushing just the Azio face cream.

There's another influencer I follow, who I like but she's promoted Azio, then Roc, then another one. Someone pulled her up on it in the comments given most of what she's advertising are these subscription based creams and asked which one, if any, she actually uses or is it just all bullshit.

Helen's big downfall is she's a bit smug and preachy. Wind it in.

She's promoting Weleda skincare today - a "really lush" serum, night cream and day cream. I wonder how they slot in with Azio?

Reactions: 5