Instasham - when will it end

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way the world is going it’s only a matter of time before one of these Insta kids that get whored out for freebies actually puts a law suit in against the parent saying they never chose that life or something like that... and I for one can’t wait 😊
I think that has happened in America. I can't wait for more.

More bleeting about this forum from Insta mums. Apparently they work hard for their profiles and content (takes photo, adds filter, adds hashtags, press send) must be totally exhausting. Thoughts and prayers sent
Don'f forget the anxiety and their 'fragile' mental health. Most need to mention this often. Get OFF social media then.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Please can you all have a quick read of my blog with regards to this insta shite lol and tell me what you think? I know you lot will be honest 😂😂

OMG I’ve just read your blog. I couldnt agree more..100% ! Especially about that pose, What is that? I thought it was just me that thought it was bizarre. I never realised there was a name for it! 😂

Reactions: 5
OMG I’ve just read your blog. I couldnt agree more..100% ! Especially about that pose, What is that? I thought it was just me that thought it was bizarre. I never realised there was a name for it! 😂
Haha thank you so much. I don’t think it’s the official name for it I just made that name up it suits it well though doesn’t it 😂😂

Please can you all have a quick read of my blog with regards to this insta shite lol and tell me what you think? I know you lot will be honest 😂😂

Omg just read this and it totally sums up how I feel about Insta! I’m worried about the effect this will have on future generations. I see so many people on Insta, constantly using filters, talking to strangers, trying desperately to be the next big thing and to make an income from selling products. Greed appears to have no boundaries. Well done on an excellent piece of writing - will share with others! Thank you!

Omg just read this and it totally sums up how I feel about Insta! I’m worried about the effect this will have on future generations. I see so many people on Insta, constantly using filters, talking to strangers, trying desperately to be the next big thing and to make an income from selling products. Greed appears to have no boundaries. Well done on an excellent piece of writing - will share with others! Thank you!
Thank you so much that’s so kind of you. ❤❤

Reactions: 2

100% bang on the money. Like I said elsewhere on this thread, I remember getting fed up of people posting their food but I’d happily take those days back 😅 bleeping ad and gifted have killed Instagram. Anyone with over 1k followers think they’re an influencer and have celebraty status 🖕🏻

Reactions: 8
duck off darling! How many times does she want to moan about Insta!? 🖕🏻Maybe Instagram is trying to rid itself of freeloading cock wombles such as yourself and get back to being a social media platform. As if spunk trumpets begging for free tit wasn’t bad enough now they’re begging for likes 🙈

Attachments

I read that some stranger gave flowers to marthashappilyeverafter kids after recognising her from instagram, not sure if it's true but still......:oops::eek:

Reactions: 1

good article and thank you for bringing #influencersinthewild to my attention-I feel much better about myself after a scroll through that lol

duck off darling! How many times does she want to moan about Insta!? 🖕🏻Maybe Instagram is trying to rid itself of freeloading cock wombles such as yourself and get back to being a social media platform. As if spunk trumpets begging for free tit wasn’t bad enough now they’re begging for likes 🙈
Because #LikeForLike is one of the #s that Instagram hides. So if you use that they will shadow ban you, you stupid woman, that is why no-one is seeing your content. Try using relevant # and not begging for likes. God it makes me vomit

Reactions: 4
Because #LikeForLike is one of the #s that Instagram hides. So if you use that they will shadow ban you, you stupid woman, that is why no-one is seeing your content. Try using relevant # and not begging for likes. God it makes me vomit
She deleted that post 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Far too many do Ads nowadays. If i see AD I swipe on by and never like, same with the endless stories as soon as #AD appears I’m off!

Reactions: 4
Far too many do Ads nowadays. If i see AD I swipe on by and never like, same with the endless stories as soon as #AD appears I’m off!
The same people that fill social media with ads are the same ones who complain tv has too many ads 🙈 irony completely lost on the beggars

hey if any companies want to send me free stuff i actually use they want me to shill then go for it, I'm a student, I need the money!!

nah it really bothers me that so many of these people can afford all the stuff they get sent.

I hate those ‘due to algorithms nobody sees my posts’ grid posts. I mean...if nobody sees them then who is going to comment? You could have just posted some actual engaging content.

• Haha
A new day and there all at it with the adds, swipe ups
A how to on how to clean using the fantastic best ever Fabreze. Spray it here spray it there.
I actually know how to clean and don't need a how to.
#themodenmum is seriously getting on my tits.
Rant over my lovelies and oh I must not forget Happy Tuesday.