Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C2000

So they want you to spend less time scrolling but tell you to make more content and post daily. I am befuddled here!

Pinkii

VIP Member
quick question has anyone ever been blocked out of instagram for a week. its just happened to me for looking at ( i cant remember how they worded it) other sites about improving your follower count, but i never did it i practically have hardly any followers.
What does it say when you try to log in?

I got blocked out once I canā€™t remember what it said but oddly the issue was i couldnt log in via wifi. Had to keep connecting to my 4g to log in

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
Anyone having problems with Instagram this morning? Iā€™m getting no sound when watching Stories or on any posts with sound. Iā€™ve removed the app and reinstalled, checked volume, taken my phone (iPhone) off silent and still nothing. Wondered if it was just me?! Cheers.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Followers/Following Q:

Person A shows on my Instagram following list (picture 1)
However when I type in Person Aā€™s exact Instagram handle into my ā€˜following search barā€ (pic 2) they do not show up. Does anyone know why this is?
sorry do you mean you canā€™t find them on your following list? If so they may have removed you from
Following them but they are still following you

its not like fb where if you remove a friendy you disappear from each others friends list

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I wish Instagram was as functional to use in a web brower on a PC as it is on the mobile app. Some of us just don't like using our phone for everything 24/7 or for whatever reason find things easier to do on a PC...why should we be treated second class for that?
How is it different on the web browser? - just wondering, I prefer it as the pictures look larger (though not as large as Iā€™d like, as I follow a lot of photographers.)

Danmax

quick question has anyone ever been blocked out of instagram for a week. its just happened to me for looking at ( i cant remember how they worded it) other sites about improving your follower count, but i never did it i practically have hardly any followers.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Has instagram removed the ā€˜muteā€™ suggested feeds thing?

This morning not a single account I follow was on my feed, it was all Suggested ones and when you click the 3 dots it doesnā€™t have the mute
Option angry

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I wish Instagram was as functional to use in a web brower on a PC as it is on the mobile app. Some of us just don't like using our phone for everything 24/7 or for whatever reason find things easier to do on a PC...why should we be treated second class for that?
Does it not work the same in a browser? I prefer it as the pictures are (slightly) bigger, but still too small for my liking (I follow photographers).

soph30

VIP Member
Just read an article saying Instagram is becoming as relevant as MySpace :( I hope that's not true, I love looking at my past posts and those of others and it would be a shame if they all just disappeared