Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else’s account been suspended today?? Checking Twitter and it appears it’s global, but not for everyone ?

Reactions: 2
Mines is OK, I keep getting spammed constantly from some account called meow_offical an when I click on it though it just tells me the account doesn't exist so I can't block it

I got that yesterday, but just logged out and in again and it was fine .
I don’t think I know my password, I’ve heard horror stories of Instagram not sending you any communications even automated ones like password reset to your email and not being able to talk to a person, so being locked out :)

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I know my password, I’ve heard horror stories of Instagram not sending you any communications even automated ones like password reset to your email and not being able to talk to a person, so being locked out :)
I never use my Insta account for anything other than keeping up with influencers, I don’t post on it ,so I knew I didn’t do anything to warrant a suspension 😂, it was fine when I logged in again.You'd probably just have to set up another account in that instance.

Looks like they’ve added a new feature I haven’t noticed this before
718A1B96-DB9A-4CA1-928E-D5DA2402D0E4.png

Last edited:
https://news.sky.com/story/instagra...low-some-uk-users-to-prove-their-age-12740879Instagram age verification: Social media giant to use automated analysis of video selfies to allow some UK users to 'prove their age'View attachment 1711968
Soooo what happens if you look young? I mean am still getting asked for ID for the lotterys an alcohol in my 30s 😂, at 18 I still looked well under that

Doupt it will work, most would probably just make a new account than go through all that an tbh I reckon most under 18 have it already set as over 18 to begin with

Soooo what happens if you look young? I mean am still getting asked for ID for the lotterys an alcohol in my 30s 😂, at 18 I still looked well under that

Doupt it will work, most would probably just make a new account than go through all that an tbh I reckon most under 18 have it already set as over 18 to begin with
Same as Musk charging for the blue tick by the way it will cut down on trolling , maybe they'll start a subscription service for all 😟

Last edited:
Honestly I think that will probably be close to ending twitter the fact you now need a blue tick in order to have your voice heard, it's ridiculous that unless you pay then you are essentially shadow banned from commenting on anything as your comment is going to be getting deeply buried to the point its not going get seen

I honestly don't see how having a blue tick is going to stop trolling anyway, majority of trolls are probably going to get it just so they can have their troll comment basically top now

I'll be surprised if twitter survives the same as it is the now with this, if all social sites were to do a subscription service then I can easily see them fading out, I highly doupt parents will be paying monthly so their kid can use a site an the majority of adults I doupt will be paying when they have enough things to pay for, it will be left with all these desperate influences trying to grovel for money because they have lost most of their audience an they don't want to work a real job

This is probably a unpopular opinion but I really think sites should stop trying to go to these lengths to baby children that use the platform, if kids want to use somthing adults are on then fine but don't come crying because you don't know how to block an move on, I like am sure many have had my fair share of trolls an negativity on social sites an have easily blocked an removed all that crap an now hardly see anything negative or get trolls, I get that there's some targeted hate which is different but it seems so many kids cry about the stupidest of things, I grew up right at the start of the social site birth an if I had cried about negative stuff or some troll comments my mum would have said get your ass off it then an this was before you had so many settings to block stuff

At one time I would've thought nobody would pay for SM but now people are more reliant on it than ever I think there's a good chance it would work and they know it .Some have moved over to Mastodon but they don't seem convinced as of yet .

If it wasn't for the living crisis then I could see it being somthing that people would be a bit like well its only a few pound a month, but I think people are really starting to become more aware of everything adding up an are cutting back now, if all social sites went to a sub service then I can see most having to decide between streaming sites or a social site an picking the streaming site, if you have a buisness on them though an get a lot of orders through it then I can see those still paying an using but most of who I know only use social sites casually an I like them would definitely not be paying for it when it's only used to check up on some things

Young people are glued to their phones and would definitely miss SM if they couldn’t pay a sub fee .

Young people are glued to their phones and would definitely miss SM if they could'nt pay a sub fee .
Maybe the younger generation more? The Instagram generation would miss it less than the TikTok generation

There’s now sponsored ads in the middle of people’s profiles when you scroll down as well as on the feed? 🫤

I wish they would take it back to basics, I miss how it used to be when the app first came about