Instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why I can't see an influencers stories but can see their profile etc ?

I wish Instagram was as functional to use in a web brower on a PC as it is on the mobile app. Some of us just don't like using our phone for everything 24/7 or for whatever reason find things easier to do on a PC...why should we be treated second class for that?

Reactions: 2
quick question has anyone ever been blocked out of instagram for a week. its just happened to me for looking at ( i cant remember how they worded it) other sites about improving your follower count, but i never did it i practically have hardly any followers.

quick question has anyone ever been blocked out of instagram for a week. its just happened to me for looking at ( i cant remember how they worded it) other sites about improving your follower count, but i never did it i practically have hardly any followers.
What does it say when you try to log in?

I got blocked out once I can’t remember what it said but oddly the issue was i couldnt log in via wifi. Had to keep connecting to my 4g to log in

If you don't have the latest updates installed, check PlayMarket if you have android and update Instagram to the latest version. In older versions, there are no stories. It is more useful to download all suggested updates so as not to guess, not to look for a specific one. The problem may also be in the network connection. You may also encounter problems publishing your own stories. But this is an easily solvable issue, and such situations are less common lately. So you can think about the quality of the stories you want to publish. This site https://1394ta.org/blog/instagram-story-ideas/ can help you with that. Keep an eye on app updates to avoid a large number of problems.

Reactions: 1
If you don't have the latest updates installed, check PlayMarket if you have android and update Instagram to the latest version. In older versions, there are no stories. It is more useful to download all suggested updates so as not to guess, not to look for a specific one. The problem may also be in the network connection. You may also encounter problems publishing your own stories. But this is an easily solvable issue, and such situations are less common lately. So you can think about the quality of the stories you want to publish. This site https://1394ta.org/blog/instagram-story-ideas/ can help you with that. Keep an eye on app updates to avoid a large number of problems.
Thanks ! I think maybe she did a purge and blocked me from seeing her stories .I still get notifications when she posts on her grid, it’ll keep her guessing 😅. I still see everyone else’s stories 👍🏻

I'm not interested in gaining followers btw I don't accept any requests .I don't post anything on there I only use it to view influencers I don't want to be one lol.

Last edited:
I wish Instagram was as functional to use in a web brower on a PC as it is on the mobile app. Some of us just don't like using our phone for everything 24/7 or for whatever reason find things easier to do on a PC...why should we be treated second class for that?
Does it not work the same in a browser? I prefer it as the pictures are (slightly) bigger, but still too small for my liking (I follow photographers).

How is it different on the web browser? - just wondering, I prefer it as the pictures look larger (though not as large as I’d like, as I follow a lot of photographers.)

Anyone having problems with Instagram this morning? I’m getting no sound when watching Stories or on any posts with sound. I’ve removed the app and reinstalled, checked volume, taken my phone (iPhone) off silent and still nothing. Wondered if it was just me?! Cheers.

Not sure how true it is seeing as it’s on the PLT Facebook page lol but I really hope it happens. All I ever see are TikTok’s, people I don’t follow and Ads 🤯

5D05D9B1-E021-47C3-9563-72257C78DF21.jpeg

I hope it is true, im sick of boring cheesy reels. Most content creators dont want to do it but its the only they will get the interaction it seems so their hands have been forced.

I think they were worried about the kardashians leaving (rumours of starting their own platform for photos)

Reactions: 3
Has anyone ever clicked on the shop tab :ROFLMAO:
I have! But only for press-on nails haha.

The ads on insta are way too much now, I don't see posts from my actual friends anymore. I've stopped using it, only open it to look at pretty nails at this point.

I think a new photo-sharing app is needed, one that's more about people you know and not influencers you don't follow and shops you'd never buy from. Not that likes are important but mine have dropped by half which proves barely anyone is even seeing the things I post.

Reactions: 3
Has instagram removed the ‘mute’ suggested feeds thing?

This morning not a single account I follow was on my feed, it was all Suggested ones and when you click the 3 dots it doesn’t have the mute
Option angry

I have! But only for press-on nails haha.

The ads on insta are way too much now, I don't see posts from my actual friends anymore. I've stopped using it, only open it to look at pretty nails at this point.

I think a new photo-sharing app is needed, one that's more about people you know and not influencers you don't follow and shops you'd never buy from. Not that likes are important but mine have dropped by half which proves barely anyone is even seeing the things I post.
Have you looked at Vero? It has no ads or algorithms, is aimed at photo sharing mainly.

Reactions: 4
Have you looked at Vero? It has no ads or algorithms, is aimed at photo sharing mainly.
No I haven't heard of it actually! I'll have to take a look. No point in even using insta anymore I literally never open the app.

Just read an article saying Instagram is becoming as relevant as MySpace :( I hope that's not true, I love looking at my past posts and those of others and it would be a shame if they all just disappeared