inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly likely to fall through when the new buyer(s) realise the estate management fees are enormous, there isn’t any street lighting and the roads aren’t adopted, so an indemnity policy will be required... plus she needs Help To Buy approval in writing before the sale can conclude...

She‘s definitely a spoilt little madam though, unbearable specimen.
She seems to have champagne taste, lemonade pockets. Looks like she is successful but every story it’s an ad or gifted. Never buys anything. Her new house looks Enormous. Very nice. But not deserving

Reactions: 1
Nearly all her stories are ads. It’s the ones where she is doing the skin products and pouting 🤦‍♀️ Can’t bear those. Her kid comes across as a spoilt little madam too, wonder where she gets that from! Although I like the transparency that she’s used help to buy and will do again, it also should tell them that they can’t actually afford to buy the house if they need assistance again.

She seems to have champagne taste, lemonade pockets. Looks like she is successful but every story it’s an ad or gifted. Never buys anything. Her new house looks Enormous. Very nice. But not deserving
Great saying. She is buying the new house with the help to buy scheme so not that successful x

Reactions: 2
Great saying. She is buying the new house with the help to buy scheme so not that successful x
Hah absolutely. She needs to have her own thread. Would love to know what others think of her and her ads. Her stories are just so irritating. I don’t know why I just find her so entitled.

I use to like watching her but same old posts everyday now. The coffee posts grind on me, other then that I liked her before all the ads crept on. Her new home looks like it's going to be lovely, but I'm putting a bet on now that she's definitely pregnant. Waiting for an announcement any day now! Wait for it.... Free baby items coming her way after the 'can people recommend me best baby items' post 🙄 we have already had the recommendation for flooring posts etc for the new home 😂 I can see the whole new home interiors being gifted as well as a nursery!

Last edited:
I use to like watching her but same old posts everyday now. The coffee posts grind on me, other then that I liked her before all the ads crept on. Her new home looks like it's going to be lovely, but I'm putting a bet on now that she's definitely pregnant. Waiting for an announcement any day now! Wait for it.... Free baby items coming her way after the 'can people recommend me best baby items' post 🙄 we have already had the recommendation for flooring posts etc for the new home 😂 I can see the whole new home interiors being gifted as well as a nursery!
Spot on there. I think she’s pregnant too. What other excuse to move to a house twice the size. Lols

she had a diffuser gifted to her from stone glow ages ago and today she has a new 1 from another company! Why aren’t companies seeing the disloyalty from these influencers.Not just inside2 that does this!

I came on here to search to see if inside.number2 had a thread and I am so surprised to see that she hasn’t. I’ve had to unfollow her due to constant ads and the daily gifted parcels and on top of that buying all the accessories to “stage” in her house. I think the final straw for me was when she made such a big deal out of redoing an office space for herself and a week later the office chair was in the kitchen and the desk used as a console in the hall. She is now talking about moving house purely as she’s run out of things to decorate in this house. She comes across as greedy.
She has her own thread now 😂😂😂

Last edited:
She will be even more unbearable if she starts begging for baby stuff 🤦‍♀️ There isn’t even any decent content between the crap ads. Yes, we know you’ve had your storage drawers out under your stairs...no need to mention it constantly. Especially as you’re now moving - into the house you can’t afford to buy without help!

• Haha
Have you seen her answering her questions regarding her new home today? She doesn't want to answer the new build developer because it's too private. If you have a quick Google for Norfolk, 4 bed new build, double garage, annex it's by a company called Bidwells, with the exact same floor plans. Doesn't take a genius to work that out! Also is she really dumb? Because she says she's worried about privacy yet she has plastered the estate agent she's with on her grid. Also doesn't take long to find out her exact current address on rightmove.

Reactions: 3
Have you seen her answering her questions regarding her new home today? She doesn't want to answer the new build developer because it's too private. If you have a quick Google for Norfolk, 4 bed new build, double garage, annex it's by a company called Bidwells, with the exact same floor plans. Doesn't take a genius to work that out! Also is she really dumb? Because she says she's worried about privacy yet she has plastered the estate agent she's with on her grid. Also doesn't take long to find out her exact current address on rightmove.
Ur so right! She makes me chuckle. Why have a home Instagram if you don’t want pple being too “nosey” The other day was no uniform day for her child and she buys a whole new outfit for her to wear. What’s is ever so wrong with the clothes she has?

She will be even more unbearable if she starts begging for baby stuff 🤦‍♀️ There isn’t even any decent content between the crap ads. Yes, we know you’ve had your storage drawers out under your stairs...no need to mention it constantly. Especially as you’re now moving - into the house you can’t afford to buy without help!
miss pouty pouty is back 🤮🤮🤮
D354DDAA-DB36-4D07-8011-F2F058F78C5E.jpeg

Oh my god so glad I found this thread.
Came across her house tour video on YouTube the other day and was HORRIFIED
The living room had 5 LAMPS in it.... why?!?! Just filled with clutter and tat yet she seems to think it looks nice???

Oh my god so glad I found this thread.
Came across her house tour video on YouTube the other day and was HORRIFIED
The living room had 5 LAMPS in it.... why?!?! Just filled with clutter and tat yet she seems to think it looks nice???
It’s because it was free! She’s moving now so I’m assuming that was her plan all long. Get as much goods as possible from small and large businesses for her big house

I honestly just wanted to go round the house with a bin bag! Why does she not realise every single surface and then some does not need covering in ornaments!!

I’m so glad she has a thread ! The begging for the next house has started with a bang !!!

I used to really enjoy watching her page but she has changed over the last 6 months. It's all about freebies and earning money, she is going to sell all the gifted items. I did note that the gifted fire pit was also available to purchase to the new house buyers should they want it....it was mentioned on the first estate agent page! So many people struggling and another instagrabber taking the mick!

Reactions: 3
So she can’t decide what to leave but will leave It if you buy it, but she practically got it all for free, I think if I was buying that house I’d tell her to take it with her!

Awful person. These companies gifted them to her to show in her house and now she wants to get rid of them or sell. Spoilt cow. I watched her stories today and seems that the cat has ran off (again) even her own pet can’t stand her 😂😂😂😂

Come on then ! Own up 🤣
Oh my! Not me that’s for sure. I can’t stand her but I don’t understand sending a message to a stranger to tell them that. Same as if I saw her in the street I wouldn’t walk up to her and tell her I think she’s a twit. I might roll my eyes and shake my head as I went past. To be fair though I agree with everything said in this message 🤣🤣🤣