inside.number2 / Jessicamay_home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s showing how empty the range is ? Yes you absolute moron! You’re supposed to be at home ! Looking at the Christmas decorations and sharing wreaths is not essential! She’s pregnant and flouncing round the shops ! Ffs. Why do these insta grabbers think it’s ok?

I do a food shop once a week and that’s it !

Reactions: 4
Pregnant and walking around the range!! Totally unnecessary!! What a bleeping idiot she is

Reactions: 4
She’s showing how empty the range is ? Yes you absolute moron! You’re supposed to be at home ! Looking at the Christmas decorations and sharing wreaths is not essential! She’s pregnant and flouncing round the shops ! Ffs. Why do these insta grabbers think it’s ok?

I do a food shop once a week and that’s it !
THIS.
👏 👏

Nail, on ze head.

Reactions: 1
Since when has fake tan been an essential item. A once a week food shop and that is it for us and has been since March! Why do these instagrammers think that they can shop as though it is normal?

Jeez, is she for real. You're meant to only go out for essentials. She's pregnant and putting herself at unnecessary risk whether the shop is full or not. Anything for the gram and content. She'll be able to document her covid while pregnant journey soon if she keeps this up 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I know. It’s sad she feels the need to say that really, I’m sure baby shopping should be seen as essential... well that’s just my opinion.
if you check the thread before my screen shot a day into lockdown she was going to the range for Christmas items & fake tan. That to me is classed as non essential. So...

Jeez, is she for real. You're meant to only go out for essentials. She's pregnant and putting herself at unnecessary risk whether the shop is full or not. Anything for the gram and content. She'll be able to document her covid while pregnant journey soon if she keeps this up 🤦‍♀️
Fake tan would you class this as essential? Because I wouldn’t.

Reactions: 2
The latest video with the Xmas tree and her friend. I have never seen anything more cheesy than that! 🤣 put me off entering

if you check the thread before my screen shot a day into lockdown she was going to the range for Christmas items & fake tan. That to me is classed as non essential. So...

Fake tan would you class this as essential? Because I wouldn’t.
You can get these things online or amazon!baby isn’t born yet, why is she buying so many clothes

The latest video with the Xmas tree and her friend. I have never seen anything more cheesy than that! 🤣 put me off entering

You can get these things online or amazon!baby isn’t born yet, why is she buying so many clothes
Exactly. H&M, Tu, Asda, Next... all delivering so there is simply no excuse.

Because she’s a stuck up twit 🤷🏻‍♀️

She will have followers who are trying to conceive or have recently miscarried etc so how insensitive to put this comment on. She’s a nasty witch.
011B2094-7448-43D5-B2BC-ED76117C82EC.png

Reactions: 3
She will have followers who are trying to conceive or have recently miscarried etc so how insensitive to put this comment on. She’s a nasty witch.View attachment 305031
Not sure why “I know you’re all jealous” was needed - just post your free gifted pillow and move on to your next gifted product

Very unusual decision from her school leaving it up to the parents to decide if they want to send their child in? I don't think I would if I was expecting.

Very unusual decision from her school leaving it up to the parents to decide if they want to send their child in? I don't think I would if I was expecting.
I think she used to be a teacher so I was really surprised to see she has sent her child to school even with a little risk!

Why can’t she just BUY these and then share with her followers that she bought them and loves them.

This makes me so angry. I’m a small business owner and I would never work with these kind of Instagram influencers.
9BFE9913-FDFE-4BDC-BA46-B877DD93DE98.jpeg

Last edited: