Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know how i feel. I thought it was going to be a shutter island scenario at first (play pretend to keep her reality alive)

I was on edge though!

Reactions: 6
Reeces character (in looks) reminded me so much of Ross from LOG. I mean 🥰🤪

I am utterly in love with Shearsmith though, so 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, I thought tonight's was great, I wS wondering for ages why the script was unusually verbose and clunky....then it CLICKED.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have not really watched Inside number 9 properly.
Though I love Reece and Steve.
Is there much nudity in this.
No! I dont think thiers one episode with nudity tbh. In Mr King you see Reeces bum but thats the only thing i can think of.

Reactions: 2
No! I dont think thiers one episode with nudity tbh. In Mr King you see Reeces bum but thats the only thing i can think of.
You do see a couple of shots of polaroid pictures featuring penises for a few seconds as well in the Mr King episode.

I absolutely love this show but I have to say I'm a little disappointed. I know we're only 3 episodes in. But I miss the vibe of the early seasons, the really gritty and dark humour like the snuff film episode and the one with Sheridan Smith. The harvest thing was just a bit silly, and the end of this week's one was a bit odd as well. Will keep watching but I hope there's better episodes coming.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely loved tonight's episode, what a cast!! Managed to do in 30 minutes what most crime films still fail to do in 2 hours. Loved all the twists and turns. Adored Daisy Haggard's character, loved how she was able to think on her feet and come up with the new plan so quickly. Love Daniel Mays in anything he does anyway, and Jason Issacs??? OMG, legend.

Season 7 has been cracker so far!!

Reactions: 12
Just caught up with last week's episode... Best one of the series so far and probably up there in my top 5 episodes. Fantastic cast, and actually nice to see Steve and Reece in minor roles for a change.

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with last week's episode... Best one of the series so far and probably up there in my top 5 episodes. Fantastic cast, and actually nice to see Steve and Reece in minor roles for a change.
It's great that they're willing to step back and give the leads to other actors, even though the show is their 'baby'. They could easily be egotistical about it.

Reactions: 8
I really liked it. I must admit I guessed the time travel element very early on when Bob wrote ‘63 as the date and young Zac showed his tattoo. But didn’t spoil it for me.

that was amazing. to get the audience to care about the characters before smacking us in the face with the actual storyline takes some fucken skill

and this is why it's been my favourite for the last 7 years

Reactions: 4
This was my fave episode of this season. I really thought Bill was going to be some weirdo perv. Need to rewatch to spot this one.

Reactions: 5
I loved all of the series, but they are all quite dark this time round. The lockdown really seemed to have affected their writing.

Not a complaint, just observation.

I loved all of the series, but they are all quite dark this time round. The lockdown really seemed to have affected their writing.

Not a complaint, just observation.
Im not finding them dark enough 🤣 i want the chills and im not getting them

Reactions: 10
Im not finding them dark enough 🤣 i want the chills and im not getting them
There hasn't been an outright horror one yet either.

Nine Lives Kat freaked me right out though, thought I was so clever getting the twist early on, but it kept turning and I was really uncomfortable as it was ending.