Inside No 9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started re watching them all and forgot how good they all are. Did they do the podcast for the earlier seasons? I suppose they have been taken off BBC sounds now.

Reactions: 2
Just started re watching them all and forgot how good they all are. Did they do the podcast for the earlier seasons? I suppose they have been taken off BBC sounds now.
I think they only did the last 2 seasons, but they did a few special episodes where they looked back at classic episodes... A quiet night in, 12 days of Christine and and Riddle of the sphinx.

Reactions: 2
psa for anyone missing weird 30min stories - sky arts shows Tales Of The Unexpected multiple times a day 🙂

yaaasss! can't wait!

mr kcc's even looking forward to it. (he's previously stated he thinks it's too creepy and he can't listen to shine by take that anymore)

trailer looks good and creepy to me. anyone else think there's a possibility of an animated episode? (the owl and the human cartoon characters)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I thought this was starting yesterday, huge dissapoinment last night when i realised 🤣 so ready for it to be back though.

Reactions: 7
that was an absolute belter!

funny, spooky, emotional and a satisfying twist

perfection

Reactions: 8
I thought it was brilliant! Great to see Mark Gatiss in one too, and clever that it was for a ‘reunion’ episode.
The pedalo bit made me laugh, especially as that’s what it changes to if you try and write p e d o here. 😆
I would recommend the podcast that Steve and Reece do on BBC sounds, always has some fascinating insights into the making of each episode.

Reactions: 9
How did I not know their was a new series?!

Me and my partner love the series and league of gentleman as well. Whenever we watch it though we always say do you have to have a weird mind to enjoy it, all the people we know who we’ve encouraged to watch don’t ‘get it’ or find it funny and i guess when you watch it you must have to have some messed up sense of humour to find it funny. I don’t think I’ve ever met a person in real life who watches the show so I always wonder how it’s so popular, or maybe we just need new friends haha.

Reactions: 1
Enjoyed that so much! Compared to the first ep of the last series this ones worlds apart.

Reactions: 1