Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is the first draft plan for their new build - which looks almost identical to their last house, and she admits as much! Make it make sense?! WHY would they go through the upheaval of moving and building, for it to look basically the same?! Is this just a hobby - more money than sense?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Agree makes no sense at all

Reactions: 2
Well it does make sense if the plot is bigger, nicer, better location, nicer view etc. The design of the house is not my cup of tea at all though and I think it’s criminal to be knocking down this house and the last one as they are full of character, which is totally is not.

The new house CGI looks bloody awful. The house has so much character and potential but the new plans are just awful

Does anybody know where the new location is exactly? Judging from posts the current “new house” is a complete gut job, but could agree that they could turn this around to make it how they want. Unless of course knocking down is cheaper than altering. Strange how you never hear the word budget being used. Seems like the “pockets are very deep”

Does anybody know where the new location is exactly? Judging from posts the current “new house” is a complete gut job, but could agree that they could turn this around to make it how they want. Unless of course knocking down is cheaper than altering. Strange how you never hear the word budget being used. Seems like the “pockets are very deep”
Think it's Wentworth ( obs so they can go golfing with their nouveau riche set- just as they've also decided they should go on a skiing holiday, never having set foot on the slopes before!) and by all accounts, it's being knocked down and being replaced by an almost carbon copy of their old gaff .....a chavvy naff gaff

I agree class is lacked ALOT with this family, but I also think good on them, they’ve not stepped on the slopes before but everyone has to do something for the first time at some point…. Yes they (she) is crass but harmless really

FFS they’ve got another new car, a Tesla this time - something which most people would be completely grateful for, and yet she’s describing it as their most basic car! Maybe it is for them 🙄 but come on, have a little self awareness - the sense of entitlement is beyond a joke!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 5
FFS they’ve got another new car, a Tesla this time - something which most people would be completely grateful for, and yet she’s describing it as their most basic car! Maybe it is for them 🙄 but come on, have a little self awareness - the sense of entitlement is beyond a joke!
I’m not defending her here because I think they are a family who love to show off which is comes across as being crass. However, when she uses the word basic, maybe she’s just describing the cars interior which is ‘minimalist’ - just a central control and steering wheel. We have a Tesla and they don’t have all the usual buttons and dials as other cars. I’m hoping she just used the word basic to actually mean minimalist. If she means it’s their basic car because it cost less than the others, then she really has no self awareness.

Reactions: 1
Goodness his outfit for Wimbledon ! What on earth does he look like. All that money and no taste 😂

They both dress very strangely! She looks like she’s squeezed in like a sausage and he is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They both dress very strangely! She looks like she’s squeezed in like a sausage and he is something else.
He looks like he has to squeeze into his clothes too 😂 those white trousers 😆

They have such bad taste and those kids are just spoilt - aren’t they at boarding school during the week too?

They really like to show off their wealth like they have something to prove to someone or some people. I find them crass.

Reactions: 3
Wow, their kids travel business class on planes too.... Thats new wealth...
Seems like they fly first on what appears to be most of there photographs. Recently Virgin upper class.
---
A classic case of not wanting to look "large" if you wear slimmer clothes. Hmmm....
As you can see, the result is the total opposite.

Last edited:
  • Haha