Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She contributes nothing to insta. Just complete tone deaf bragging! Pure embarrassment!

Reactions: 4
Probably going to bulldoze another perfectly good house and create another MacMansion … that woman has no taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure how else you'd explain going from a 500K house to 3.5m. I could of course be wrong. A Wentworth golf club membership starts at 125K. Flaunting such a lifestyle on social media only comes back later to bite you in the a***

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A Wentworth golf club membership starts at 125K.
Wow😮 I had no idea that a golf membership could even be that! The amount of money they spend and the indulgences are crude and definitely shows a lack of class 😂. I assume they are just showing off to their like minded friends.
Also pretty stupid when you show it all on social media.
What I really get fed up with is the pathetic response to why they have so much money- ‘ hubby works so hard’.
Most us work bloody hard and have also educated ourselves to be the best we can be but it certainly doesn’t afford us that lifestyle.

You could go as far as to say their current car collection is near equal to the value of their old house.

Reactions: 2
What makes you say that? I’ve only seen pictures of herself, her husband and the kids with the new puppy. I’m sure she has a cleaner but her kids board part-time I think at a private school, so no need for a nanny.
Might not be but she reshared some pics today might be her cleaner then 🤷‍♀️

She’s had a stressful month bless her - needed another holiday to get over the pressure of spending money on puppies, houses and kitchens …

• Haha
Course they are! She’s being al secretive about it for some narcissistic reason. They are going to wentworth. .

Reactions: 3