Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they have permission to knock down that lovely house full of character to that monstrosity. Just happened to neglect it over Xmas so their the pipes froze and it wasn’t worth saving ……….

Reactions: 3
Looks like they have permission to knock down that lovely house full of character to that monstrosity. Just happened to neglect it over Xmas so their the pipes froze and it wasn’t worth saving ……….
agreed. Planned all along IMO.

Reactions: 2
All for the “gram” given they both feel the need to tag each other in every post

Reactions: 2
Seriously WTF is he wearing 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ he actually looks like an overstuffed sausage ready to burst!
Their whole approach to getting dressed is literally just to grab as many designer labels as possible and throw it all on regardless 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously WTF is he wearing 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ he actually looks like an overstuffed sausage ready to burst!
Their whole approach to getting dressed is literally just to grab as many designer labels as possible and throw it all on regardless 🤣
He gives me the ick.....such tasteless people

For people who have ‘money’ they all dress in clothes several sizes too small.

According to companies house the husband has over 8 companies where he’s listed as director. I think maybe he was given an opportunity to be part of something or had investment and been successful that way
Thought he had his own business selling radiators? I could be wrong though 😂

For people who have money the clothes they wear always look 2 sizes too small for them.

Hadn’t thought of that! Looks like an internal door to me. Im building a house & my roof is already at the stage of felt and batten and I ordered my front door a couple of weeks ago and not even thought about internal doors!!

Reactions: 1
Well those doors don’t look much different to the ones in the previous tacky mansion !
It will just look the same as before but this time having knocked a beautiful house full of character to the floor.
It shows you that having money doesn’t necessarily mean you make good choices.

Reactions: 1