Inside Hamilton House

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knocking down that house!! Nooooo - it’s almost criminal. It’s a beautiful house. These two chavs have no taste so no doubt it will be tacky as anything. That’s the Wentworth postcode devalued overnight. All new money and zero class.

Reactions: 2
I feel quite sad about it actually - its a beautiful, stunning home that most people (including me) would be overwhelmed with gratitude to own. Quite a few comments on his post saying the same thing.

I’ve done 2 self builds and on my 3rd but each one has been houses with no character. My current build was an enormous riverside plot with a completely derelict house on. I hope the planners don’t allow this house to be Demo’d. There’s no reason for it at all, except greed. They love the plot - fair enough - but this house could be completed renovated, extended whatever but it should absolutely not be allowed to be demo’d.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But there’s no VAT on a new build. So that probably outweighs the pros of the stunning house.

There’s no VAT but morally it’s not right to do this to perfectly good houses!

Reactions: 3
I hope they get refused to demolish this beautiful new property to build tacky-ville.
They aren’t developers they just have far too much money to burn and the most they input into the build is pointing out things in a brochure, with the outcome looking like a hotel rather than a home.

Rich as f@ck but she isn’t classy enough to keep her own son in decent school shoes - I have 3 kids, I know their shoes get muddy at school but CLEAN them FFS, have some pride and stop obsessing about your next boastful house post! I mean, in this very same Insta post she’s actually put the hashtag #grandstaircase 🤦🏼‍♀️ they are the absolute epitome of new money chavs - they know the value of nothing!

Attachments

She’s posted a photo of him in the bath. I hope she takes that down.

Reactions: 1
Does she not understand the word privacy? Why post a photo of your child in the bath for online strangers to view? There’s so much education around this and the dangers of posting your children and homes online. Not only that, but she’s also posted pictures of the other kids playing rugby with her son. She hasn’t got a clue - not the smartest

Can the new house be that difficult to change that it can't be renovated/extended. Surely knocking down is the last resort. Unless your funding with a lottery win then its not a decision you just make on a whim.

Either she is desperately making up stories for ‘interesting’ cOnTeNt or she’s an absolute selfish moron who doesn’t deserve such a big house that she forgets what’s in the rooms - but spoiler Terri, neither of these is anything to aspire to!! 🙄

Attachments

Either she is desperately making up stories for ‘interesting’ cOnTeNt or she’s an absolute selfish moron who doesn’t deserve such a big house that she forgets what’s in the rooms - but spoiler Terri, neither of these is anything to aspire to!! 🙄
Some of the content is just pure garbage.

• Haha
So this is the first draft plan for their new build - which looks almost identical to their last house, and she admits as much! Make it make sense?! WHY would they go through the upheaval of moving and building, for it to look basically the same?! Is this just a hobby - more money than sense?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5