Ingrid Graham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange way to run a business that’s been hit hard by a pandemic and would need all the publicity for their come back isn’t it.
I’ve honestly done nothing to her, although I was following that TeaSpill page so unless she decided to block all their followers🧐

Reactions: 2
Was wondering where you all went it went awful quiet suddenly but tattle in general has I find lol I think since moving from newry and over the years she has lost a lot of customers and burnt bridges with lots of people so she has had no choice but to start doing pedicures! She was always adamant no! I wasn’t a client of hers and was a relatively new follower compared to others but I’m blocked. Can still see if I look from my friends but have had not wanted to tbh ant told it’s very boring like she playing it safe to avoid trolls maybe?? She has a lot of money and fair play to her if they are well off but I can see how it comes across as showing off during hard times and she would cry how she no money then next min post expensive buys! When there are people who genuinely don’t know where their next meal is coming from she obviously wasn’t suffering to the extent she cried about some days. She must of blocked hundreds of people and some of them innocent thats potential clients she lost now.

Reactions: 3
It’s clear she is only doing these feet as she’s lost customers!! Everyone knows she was doing nails throughout lockdown well not this one probably as she was caught out! That person that wrote to tea spill knows it was true it’s public knowledge! An the cats crapping in her flowers like my goodness there bloody animals course they are going to tit in soil

Reactions: 3
Did she ever return to work? I unfollowed her ages ago because I thought she was too much drama. She must have at least 3 Instagram accounts her private account her business account her perfume account oh and the cat has its own account. How does she be bothered.

Did she ever return to work? I unfollowed her ages ago because I thought she was too much drama. She must have at least 3 Instagram accounts her private account her business account her perfume account oh and the cat has its own account. How does she be bothered.
She returned to work last weekend like most other nail/beauty techs.

Not sure I’m still blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
See she’s at Eimear’s wedding today wonder will it be the start of her and Tasha speaking again

I was just thinking this!!!
Like she actually tagged Tasha on her stories!!

When she said she was “wedding ready in 30 mins” I felt this was a bit like her saying, I don’t really care how I look for this wedding 😬

Oh ffs 🤢🤢🤢
Just seen on Instagram she liked a post for rishi sunak 🙄 she's a Tory. A working class Tory at that, make it make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 1