Ingham Thread Offtopic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you were asking your group of friends not playing Sherlock Holmes? That's what you said yesterday
I'm confused I didn't one of sassys friends had been one of Chris's victims. I can see why sassy wants to be discreet

Reactions: 2
One of my mates being Creepy's victim is nothing to do with me being discreet. There are other reasons too. She has been using my account to post too when she comes and sees me. Anyway so what if I'm discreet? No one on here says who they are. Someone could be Beyoncé for all we know.

One of my mates being Creepy's victim is nothing to do with me being discreet. There are other reasons too. She has been using my account to post too when she comes and sees me. Anyway so what if I'm discreet? No one on here says who they are. Someone could be Beyoncé for all we know.
Wait. So you’re two people?

Reactions: 1
Being discreet is good. I was meaning you didn't want to grass your friend you took it wrong way

So you are two people but when I asked a sincere question regarding something off topic I got my head ripped off that you were wittering on about you called me a damn right liar for what my occupation was ..now you say there are two people behind your name....

I bet those arm pictures weren't yours. Wouldn't be surprised if you are who you were accused to be the ifams biggest fan with the ifam forever tattoo ....you just showed your friends arms!

Reactions: 4
I've been caught out... Yes, it's me - Beyonce.

At least I wish anyway ?

I have no idea who is who. I don't particularly care all that much either. So long as they continue their Twitter plight against the Ingham's ?

Reactions: 8
So you are two people but when I asked a sincere question regarding something off topic I got my head ripped off that you were wittering on about you called me a damn right liar for what my occupation was ..now you say there are two people behind your name....

I bet those arm pictures weren't yours. Wouldn't be surprised if you are who you were accused to be the ifams biggest fan with the ifam forever tattoo ....you just showed your friends arms!

I think she's one person but her mate sometimes posts

I'm confused
It's ok to call other people out...but we don't even know what Sassy we are talking too. It's all a bit odd to me using several people behind usernames especially as surely with WiFi you can log on together

Sassy kindly showed her arms to prove that she wasn't that ifam ages ago because suspicions arose that she was a certain ifam with a tattoo. Now those arm photos she used for evidence surely mean nothing?

I am one person but occasionally my friend (Chris' victim) posts too when she comes and visits. I asked her first before I could make an account out of respect and she reads the threads. And of course we have a laugh as we try and come up with thread titles together. Take it or leave it. Believe me or don't. It's your choice.

I can confirm that they
are my arms

So sassy has just confirmed that one of chris’ victims is posting on a trash thread about them...under her name
And a record of all her posts are there.

Chris and Sarah. It’s like Christmas for you right now.
Genuinely don’t know what to say anymore ??

Reactions: 10
So sassy has just confirmed that one of chris’ victims is posting on a trash thread about them...under her name
And a record of all her posts are there.

Chris and Sarah. It’s like Christmas for you right now.
Genuinely don’t know what to say anymore ??
See that? See it?! That’s all credibility flying out of the window.

So Sassy is mates with Magpie then ?
I never thought of that before but they both come across as larger than life types etc so probably bounce off each other

@TheRealSassyBell482 can I suggest when your friend uses your account that she signs off as Sassy's left arm. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
This thread wouldn't be credible anyway. It never was in the first place. Are you all stupid? It's a gossip website and would never stand up in court. No judge in the country would allow it. She hasn't posted anything incriminating. Just stuff taking the piss out of Creepy and Lazy. The police were aware of what he done and said to her way before I made this account. No I'm not mates with Charlotte. She seems a right cow. Way too self centred for me.

If it makes things easier she can sign off with a fake name when she posts.

I don’t think anyone is saying it’s the threads credibility that would be questioned. As you say it really is just a gossip site