Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hann98

VIP Member
So now they claim they are in a bubble with Nana? But they don't see her and that means if she's in a bubble with them she hasn't seen anyone else?
New here hi guys love the thread!! Agree with everything that’s been said lol

yeah so I had a support bubble as I’m a single household n she ditched me for her boyfriend who doesn’t live with her (he lives in a shared house) so now I have no bubble. Will be the same for the nan x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Prettyinpink25

Completely off topic but the Minghams going off grid reminded me of a vlogging family I used to watch but I can’t remember their name and wondered if anyone else could remember who it was?
Their eldest was called Elijah and they had 2 other bio boys but then they adopted from China, they had 5 adopted I think one was a little girl with downs another had a hump on her back and they other girl loved to do hair. They traveled in a massive RV for a time then did move into a couple of different houses over the time I watched.

Tin can

Seriously Lazy, if your kids are snacking because they are bored, then having "juicy" lunches won't help. You need to address the boredom. Your kids are bored because they have nothing to do and no routine. They should be following some form of homeschooling timetable. I get that some parents don't want to do the conventional "sit down and study" method of schooling but you need to at least give them learning activities! She should be setting them tasks to do throughout the day, not just leaving them to their own devices. Both Isla and Esme should be getting some 1to1 schooling from a parent for at least part of the day. Isabelle is old enough to study herself but she needs to have objectives and outcomes to meet, not just copying endlessly from Wikipedia.

Also if you're going to try and cook new things, involve the girls. Get them prepping the ingredients, reading the recipe and learning how to cook. They all should be helping with things like that.
or she could buy them a be-ro cook book for them to learn from

Completely off topic but the Minghams going off grid reminded me of a vlogging family I used to watch but I can’t remember their name and wondered if anyone else could remember who it was?
Their eldest was called Elijah and they had 2 other bio boys but then they adopted from China, they had 5 adopted I think one was a little girl with downs another had a hump on her back and they other girl loved to do hair. They traveled in a massive RV for a time then did move into a couple of different houses over the time I watched.
the norths and souths family

Last edited:

LoRoCo

VIP Member
How much would you pay for it there? It's expensive here but I assume that's due to the importing.

Unsure why they got excited by it, it's often in the American sections of the stores.

For comparison it would be £2.50 here so around $3.40
It’s about 1.50$ in most convenience stores. In my supermarket they often go on sale for 1.00$. Do you get all the flavors? There’s so many...

DMK 99

Can’t believe how long they’ve dragged out Esme’s room which we all know won’t look any different. By the sounds of it all they’re doing is painting a wall white - which will look great with the magnolia 😂🙄 - and building some flat pack furniture. Can’t believe how useless and lazy Chris is with this and no doubt he’ll pass it off as a #renovation. It’s embarrassing.
I believe she has some vines 🤣🤣

Ukgirl

Is there no vlog again tonight? Wonder if they took a couple of days away 🤔

Mod in the not secret group arguing about if there’s a vlog and needing proof because Lazy hasn’t put anything in that group (she very very rarely posts in there that’s why) and theee was nothing on Instagram (lazy hasn’t posted on there in over a week) , got the proof then took credit for said proof while still denying there wouldn’t be a vlog! I really do wonder why that group stays active they are all so confrontational about everything I’ve never known anything like it.
What group is it?

Otghmd94

Didn’t I read somewhere they made her account private? After being ‘called out’ for the fake friends
I think her account is private but I’m following so can see her posts etc. And she hasn’t posted for a week but normally posts quite regularly which is what I was asking for others’ opinions about😂🤷‍♀️

Knorp and South

• Heart
Reactions: 1