Ingham Family #145 The Creep, the Witch and the wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Chris is scheming for a little Republic of Ireland jaunt next? Ireland has just announced the ban on travel from UK ends at midnight tonight 🤔
Wouldnt surprise me. They will be desprate for the contant a trip would bring

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Call me crass but I've seen people held hostage for years in better rooms than that sorry excuse for a bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Chris is scheming for a little Republic of Ireland jaunt next? Ireland has just announced the ban on travel from UK ends at midnight tonight 🤔
They can stay the duck away from this entire island thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Felt sorry for Isla tonight. Isabelle telling them how she felt left out in the downstairs bedroom.... the very same bedroom Isla is moving into!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Did anyone else notice the really weird time lapse of Creepy pouting and licking his lips driving with terrible music playing over it??!! What the actual, the cringe is unbearable
I think that was Creepy's idea of 'edgy' 🤦‍♀️ 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Warter Mellon....WARTER MELLON o_O
Get these girls into bloody education again and get esme special support! Sarah watched her paint that, but didn't bother correct her spelling. Lazy cow
Doubt Isabelle could even pick up on it either, such a shame how much they're dumbing these girls down and setting in stone how uneducated they will be for the rest of their lives.
1609956627507.png

Also Lazy's lips are soo dry i want to dunk her head in a bucket of vaseline. how does she not feel that, how does she not see it in the viewfinder? get an "anonymous keyworker" to send you some blistex gal

1609957375683.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
English is not my first language but:

Warter Mellon & Lemmons

What the actual f***. Homeschooling going pretty well i see?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Strangely enough I dreamt last night that they went to Dublin!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha! Just stumbled across this thread as i recognised the family’s name as my granddaughters watch them and Occasionally I have watched it with them. My thoughts are the children seem feral. And the mum is very loud and whingy. I never understand why anybody wants to watch another persons mundane life. I can see there’s more than meets the eye with this family! I’ll have to have a little dig!!
Not sure if your granddaughters still watch, but if they do please convince them not to watch a groomer and his enabling wife. (maybe don’t use those words but you know what I mean)

Reactions: 30
Felt sorry for Isla tonight. Isabelle telling them how she felt left out in the downstairs bedroom.... the very same bedroom Isla is moving into!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Left out? She’s 15 why does she feel left out of what her 8 and 10 year old siblings are doing (not sure of the ages)
She’s spent 24/7 with them stuck in a caravan I’m sure she’s desperate for some space

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Did anyone else notice the really weird time lapse of Creepy pouting and licking his lips driving with terrible music playing over it??!! What the actual, the cringe is unbearable
He looks like he’s in one of those mockumentary’s you know like Peter Kay used to do. “Chris Ingham, the worlds oldest EMO” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
So apparently Sarah gave her car to one of Chris’s mates who helped them when he came back in the summer for their other car...I don’t know which seems more unlikely - Chris having any mates left or her giving something of value away...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So apparently Sarah gave her car to one of Chris’s mates who helped them when he came back in the summer for their other car...I don’t know which seems more unlikely - Chris having any mates left or her giving something of value away...
She gave the pink mini to a friend of Chris? Who on earth would want it?! Was it punishment?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.