Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how old it is but it isn't recent. I think that it's from about five years ago. He was in a sex shop with his brother and there's another photograph from the same day where Creepy is grabbing a shop mannequin's breasts with his hand .

Reactions: 17
The black beenie clue and the NDA has to be would explain the whole change in atmosphere last few weeks Ohhh ready The sad part will be lazy sticking by him and depending him
I thought the black beanie was all about the MrTiktok guy being told to wear the beanie on his next tiktok if it was this particular American vlogger whose name starts with C.

Reactions: 4
The thing is many big youtubers do the NDA thing, and not just for sex, and the person that TikTok comments are speculating it is, their channel has 10 times the subs inghams have. Also the guy in the TikTok said they are a very famous YouTube couple, they are everywhere, everyone knows them, perfect house, perfect family, honestly Chris and Sarah wish but that’s not really them in my opinion

Reactions: 37
The black beenie clue and the NDA has to be would explain the whole change in atmosphere last few weeks Ohhh ready The sad part will be lazy sticking by him and depending him
Well she's done it before on more than one occasion

Reactions: 5
Guys this has all gone a bit far now . IFAM have licherally ordered products from the online shop - this is so inconvenient of them. Now somebody has to go all the way to the office to package the order AND post it. These customers are just so annoying.

Reactions: 51
I read that as "Yorkshire cat flap" and was most confused for a moment there!
Oh my!! Same!! And I didn’t realise it didn’t until you said you read it as such

6 minutes of that vlog were taken up by Esme talking about and showing us how she’s organising her new trolly then the rest of it was them playing on the switch...if we wanted to watch someone playing on a switch we would watch someone way more interesting than the minghams! And why was Isobel allowed to play just dance in a teeny tiny skirt...that’s not appropriate to be jumping about in!

Reactions: 31
Is that why they changed offices?

A black beanie clue?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m sure granny jane will continue to cover for her baby boy and nothing he does wrong she can’t see any bad in him

Reactions: 20
She went outside to take photos of izzy and left jason unattended? Not strapped in to the high ch

Reactions: 16
Cleva boi
“ Aisles “
“ Iz “
“ Ez “
N🥸nce
I prefer aisles to iley as Isobel calls her still, for their faults the gross “parents” have decided she’s no longer a baby so she doesn’t need to be called iley and spoken to like one from her sister!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.