Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
In the absence of a vlog tonight it got me thinking about what the Inghams have taught the world this year travelling Europe:
* Unlike last year, we now know Europe has 3 countries not 2. France, Spain and Portugal.
* Portugal is in fact an island.
* There are a very lot of beaches in Europe.
* There are also pools at numerous campsites in Europe.
* The Atlantic ocean is cold.
* You can have a panic attack in the Atlantic ocean and not get your hair wet.
* It's perfectly safe to have children on paddle boards in the ocean.
* It's also perfectly safe to have your toddler on your back while using an electric scooter.
* Big Frank has many family members who also wanted to tour Europe during a global pandemic.
* If you drive old clapped out vehicles they are not fit to tow an overweight cara van
* You will not find a Nandos on the island of Portugal.
* You will however find 'Flying Tiger' shops and 'Primark', even though they are a plenty in the UK.
* You can see 100ft waves (well actually about 2ft).
* You can 'wild' camp, 'wild' swim and 'wild' shop in Europe.
* The traditional food of Portugal is vegetable curry and 'spa' potatoes.
* A blood clot on you big toe is not cancer.
* We all know how to 'hardcore monster' drive.
* Anywhere the Inghams go they make it look crap - do not take travel advice from this pair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I see Lee Deliveroo has updated his Instagram to make it abundantly clear he is the SOLE owner of Sinnaz.

Poor old Chris. He's going to look a wally now when people have seen his posts claiming to be a part of it all. I wonder if he'll just leave them up as if nothing has happened?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

karmacoma

Chatty Member
The idea of Chris, in the middle of the Atlantic absolutely raging “No-one is even respecting my sick bladder skills, man”

is sending me over 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 68

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @FoksiOska
Screenshot 2020-11-04 200022.png

TLDR
- Tattlers correctly guessed the Inghams' route home via Disneyland Paris
- Lazy needs geography lessons because apparently Switzerland is over the border from Spain
- Lazy is still flogging Baby and Me tat
- Creepy and Lazy are still arguing with kids on Instagram. Lazy continues to make digs at us on the vlogs, this time it's about people think Isabelle is Jace's mum.
- They're still in Marbella and appeared to be in no rush to get home after Boris announced lockdown in England
- The caravan has been decked out for Christmas. For the third year in a row the Inghams copied LadBaby.
- They have had the Ingham Truth group on Instagram removed
- Jace's mum, Isabelle, is teaching him to talk
- The Inghams finally seem to be heading home but probably only for vlogmas
- Vlogs are averaging about 40-70k views per vlog. Exactly one year ago they were averaging about 90-120k per vlog.

The only things they are going home for are the dog and the house, they seem to have disowned their family.
Screenshot_20201101-162428.png

Will they get home without any caaa breakdowns? Guuuuuys, comment down below and let me know.

Hi Steve👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

MrsPastypop

Chatty Member
Let's face it, Creepy undoubtedly wrote and posted that pro rider guff about himself
How is he a pro at everything? Picks up a camera and he's a pro videographer, shoves his stubby hooves into roller skates and he's a pro bladderer.😂 Works in an airport and he's a pilot. Lifts his head up, sees a star and bang! He's an astronomer. In reality he's a know it all that knows fuck all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Shortest ‘Pro Blader’ career EVER! From Thursday afternoon to Friday morning he had finally achieved his dream, and now it’s over?

Do Guinness still keep lists of this sort of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Octopies

Chatty Member
Anyone else interested to see how they'll keep up appearances at Christmas with the huge piles?! Money is clearly tight, and last year was nothing like the previous ones. And after spending all their money on their caaaa, I'm assuming the overdraft is touching it's limit
Huge Piles is NOT a very kind name for Katrina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Hatshepsut

Imagine being publicly thrown out by that bunch of deadbeat tossers. 😂

Creepy will be straight on the phone to mummy telling her that the big boys won’t let him play in their gang anymore. She’ll be waiting at the house with her special poorly pack and vegan tuna sandwiches. Then if her past form is anything to go by, she will be trolling the shit out of that sinnazclothing page before the day is out.

Never mind soft-arse, you’ve always got the memories of last year, when they let you tag along to carry the bags and film the real skaters. 😂

90FE12C6-FE23-4DA7-B10A-340F334A48F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

CrazyCat08

What I find really sad and frankly quite odd, is that baby Jace has spent more naps on a sun lounger; than in his bed at home and most certainly in his own room! Oh; and while I’m here - title suggestion - ‘Inghams are Homeward bound, Sarah, a euro is NOT a pound!!‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
hi Im late to the party.

So Chris is some sortnof pro skater? And a creep eww.
They left their baby on a beach for a selfie.
Whats his gang claims?
Whats supposed to be the thing with the 'inghams' just a family with 4 kids? Or isnit 5..

Any fill in knowledge much appreciated.ta
In his defence, he is actually a sort of pro skater. In the same way that I am sort of an astronaut as I once ate a Rocket lolly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

India92

Lazy cares so much about the Mummy Isabelle comments, however gives absolute no fucks travelling long term in a pandemic, her husband trying to get off with teenagers, people very rightly suspecting her husband maybe a predator, using sleezy names for titles and leaving them there, ripping people off with cheap tat, asking for donation on their website in addition to that, bad mouthing nana, leaving their dog for months on end, isolating their 15 year old daughter and providing her with year seven standard work. The list is endless, that is literally the least of the comments she should be concerned about. Narcissist do not like being called bad mothers fact. Like ok Izzy takes on a motherly role, it is to be expected the girl is with her parents all day in an enclosed space and her mother is beyond Lazy. Yes is wrong but there are so many things more wrong in that family. I would be beyond mortified having the world seeing me travel extensively during a world pandemic with my children looking like feral gypsy's.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Fozziebear79

Chatty Member
I'm really cheesed off tonight my son just got a positive covid test but he's 300 miles away at uni . He has autism and is rubbish with recognising when he needs to get medical help 😢😢😢😢 cant even go to him hes only 18 . Know hes young and fit but one worried mama . Just annoys me when hes been keeping to the rules (housemate has been partying and brought it home ) and gets it yet this lot swan around Europe for months on end and are fine grrrrrrr 😡🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart

Dan!Dan!Dan!

I’m seriously concerned at Sarah’s comments
on her stories. How can she seriously say her daughters are doing the same and better than when they were in private school. I’d love to see their resources for GCSE Science for example. It’s hugely insulting to the private school and Isabelle is really being let down so badly with this attitude. A good education will set your kids up for life, being dragged round European car parks In a caravan is awful.
I am sure school was tedious and stressful for Isabelle given Chris’ behaviour, his actions have such far reaching consequences. The girls he was grooming are virtually the same age as Isabelle is now. Can you imagine how awful it would be to go to school and have people tease you and worse over it. So I can see why Isabelle prefers to be homeschooled but it’s escapism not a suitable education at all. I feel so sorry for those kids, Isabelle in particular has no chance.

• Heart
  • Sad