Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously she thinks her children are safe around Creepy... but why doesn’t she see that she’s exposing her children to thousands of Ped0$ on the internet

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I have just looked at there vlog and notice they have only around 300 comments I know they must delete a lot but I remember when they used to get over 2000 people comment on one vlog shows you the ifam are waking up to there bullshit.
Also I just like to say thanks to the people working out their view account as I find really interesting 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Obviously she thinks her children are safe around Creepy... but why doesn’t she see that she’s exposing her children to thousands of Ped0$ on the internet
I think she does see it. She must know. She fails to protect her children.

For most of us, this is a constant balancing act. Our teens are growing up with tech we didn’t have. We are informed about the kind of audience teenage girls can attract but don’t want to scare our kids or make them ashamed of their own bodies. So we get round this by private accounts only, encourage them to only add people they have looked in the eye, not friends of friends or people they’ve got chatting to in the comments box of their fave celeb.

Most of us have been worried the last few months because a vital part of teen development is what they learn about peer relationships as they gradually start to become adults. We worry that our kids have spent too long in the family unit and need increased education and independence.

Then you have the Inghams who have several open accounts, encourage total strangers to follow them, entice with bikini shots even though they know they have timestamps etc in their comment box.

They are bleeping failures as parents.By any standards. They fail to protect from harm through exposure to perverts, no security, no consistent age appropriate education (home or otherwise), appalling diet, no genuine peer relationships, no hobbies.

I’m sure they used to do better than rhis

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Yel

We should have a sweepstake for when the blow up corner sofa will pop. I'm saying 26th aug.

Well done lazy for saying how cruel dairy is as her example as to why they're not eating meat anymore but are still eating dairy 🤦‍♀️ also the other reason was to be healthier, so they're replacing the meat with processed veggie junk food 🤪

Posted alot, but this image is the highlight of the trip so far for me. Hunched over in 40 degree heat in a tent on a camp chair 😆
PSX_20200809_104921.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 86
Oh, and I’m not jealous either. We have more money than the Inghams, go on several holidays a year (not this year), love our jobs, have a nice house in a cool area. Lots of friends, great social life. Decent vegetarian diet. It’s not “saddos” who are appalled by you Sarah, it’s people who give a tit about the welfare of your children. I couldn’t care less how you and creepy want to live - you deserve each other - but do better for your children. Be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Do you think Izzy tells him she doesn't want to be so exposed in the thumbnail. There's no excuse for thumbnails like that.
No, because she has been groomed from the age of 10 (possibly even earlier than that) to accept that her body is something for others to scrutinise. She and her sisters have no boundaries

• Sad
We should have a sweepstake for when the blow up corner sofa will pop. I'm saying 26th aug.

Well done lazy for sayig how cruel dairy is as her example as to why they're not eating meat anymore but are still eating dairy 🤦‍♀️ also the other reason was to be healthier, so they're replacing the meat with processed veggie junk food 🤪

Posted alot, but this image is the highlight of the trip so far for me. Hunched over in 40 degree heat in a tent on a camp chair 😆
View attachment 206212
Put me down for 20p each way on august 25th about 4am when he cant buy any views

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Well done lazy for sayig how cruel dairy is as her example as to why they're not eating meat anymore but are still eating dairy 🤦‍♀️ also the other reason was to be healthier, so they're replacing the meat with processed veggie junk food 🤪

View attachment 206212
Why is he hunched over in his little blue tent with what looks to be Lazy’s rose gold laptop? Trawling social media and deleting comments Maybe?
I guess If Sarah could drive the chavavan and grew a backbone she could actually pack up and abandon him on the beach like she did with her baby last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sarah drove, what's the chances that they actually purchased the right documentation?
Screenshot_20200809-114516_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 8

Well done lazy for saying how cruel dairy is as her example as to why they're not eating meat anymore but are still eating dairy 🤦‍♀️ also the other reason was to be healthier, so they're replacing the meat with processed veggie junk food 🤪

View attachment 206212
Oh what memories, the time I sat in a tent in the heat was the best day ever...

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know it’s nothing knew but Lazy with her amazing motherly instincts laughing and mocking her children being covered head to toe in mosquito bites. ‘Lolol it looks like a pig’s snout.’ ‘Lolol look at this bump on 0Esme’s finger.’

And not having done anything to protect them from bites beforehand apart from stick stickers around HER bed. 🙄
I thought the same. I get painful, big mozzie bites like those - they're so painful! And Isla had been scratching hers which means it could get infected. Either her or Chris need to get to a chemist. Why don't think about these things beforehand?!

Reactions: 16
EURO ROAD TRIP BINGO 2020 EDITION
VLOG TITLE -
TERRIFIED TEEM LEAPED OUT OF THE BOAT! (SOMETHING JUMPED IN!!) LAC SAINTE CROIX - VERDON GORGE

- Im sorry but the title and thumbnail....absolutely not :sick:

General
- A vlog that is uploaded later than 5pm ✔ (believe it was only 5/6 mins late)
- Thumbnail containing Isabelle ✔
- Exclamation mark(s) in the vlog title ✔
- Obvious clickbait in the title that certainly isn't 'GoOd AdVeRtIsInG' ✔
- Drone shots of any kind (excluding intro) ✔
- Any music in the background during a montage that would make it onto the Now Thats What I Call Funeral Hits Album. ✔
- 4 or more ads in the video (bc they really need that cash money) ✔

Words/Phrases
- Sarah screeching 'GOOOOOOD MORNING IFAM' ❌
- Chris saying 'Yoooo wassup Ifam' ❌
- The phrase 'Van life' being thrown around ❌
- Anyone talking about the weather. ✔
- A mention of them now being 'VeGeTaRiAn' (although we all know this isn't true) ❌
- Sarah calls Chris 'Babe' or vice versa ❌
- Isla says something no one can understand ✔
- Any mention from Sarah about 'HomeSchooling on the go' or an 'educational activity' ❌
- The phrases 'making memories' or 'chasing dreams' are mentioned ❌
- The well known words 'CLEVER BOYYYY' are screeched at Jace ❌
- Chris/Sarah complaining about how long it took to drive somewhere with the chavavan. ❌
- Sarah mispronounces a word ✔
- Any of the girls mention Twilight or Harry Potter ❌
- A complaint about Wifi/uploading the vlog ❌
- Any poor attempt at French ✔
- Any mention of babyandme/ifam store (launches/ideas/sales etc) ❌
- Anyone says 'Oh my gosh you guys/guess what guys' ✔
- Any mention of toll roads/how much they have to pay ❌

Appearance
- Chris wearing his beanie ✔
- Chris wearing either an Adidas tracksuit top/tye-dye top/grey top ✔
- Isabelle is wearing her bucket hat ❌
- Anyone wearing Fila dinosaur stompers ❌
- The jewelled/sparkly/diamente masks make an appearence ❌
- Sarah touches/readjusts her fringe/hair ✔
- Anyone looks/is sunburnt ✔

Other
- Chris does that weird Wallace and grommit hand thing ✔
- Jace screaming/crying/moaning every 5 seconds ✔
- A clip of Jace eating food to shut him up ✔
- A trip to a supermarket e.g. Lidl/Aldi ✔
- Esme pulling a weird face for the camera ✔
- Isabelle shown babysitting Jace ✔
- Isabelle/Esme/Isla making a Tik Tok or doing tik Tok dances ❌
- Soggy Sandwiches, crisps, or other food that just does not look appealing ✔
- Chris cleaning something ❌
- They buy more things which would be considered as 'tat' ❌

• Heart
Oh what memories, the time I sat in a tent in the heat was the best day ever...
And he claimed this was one of his "bucket list days" 😂

Wanted to go there "for years" so they arrive at 5pm and he sits in a childs sun shade hunched over his girly laptop deleting comments with the word "n0nce" in them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
My thoughts:

- Thumbnail is disgusting, as I said yesterday.

- Jace doesn't seem to be using any consonants. It's just "ah ah" all the time.

- Isabelle needs some antihistamines

- Creepy would totally show the bites on Isabelle's bum

- Plain baguette and a bag of lettuce. Guess it beats a pot noodle.

- Lazy really needs to get out of the sun.

- My kids would be raging if I left lunch until 3pm.

- THAT is beautiful clear water?? Really?

- Creepy looks like a bleeping loser in that tent 😂 why's he still finishing the vlog?

- So they're never going to go back and hire a boat then. They don't rise from their pits until at least 11.

- Lazy calling herself a bean bag... "And that's ok"... Your eyes say different. You're clearly unhappy with yourself, and that's why you choose to lie about your clothing size. If you were honest, nobody would mention things.

- Nice to see Isabelle got a bit of time to herself, rather than playing Mum.

- Abrupt ending.

- So... Have they deleted the part with Isabelle jumping out of the dinghy? Because it wasn't in the vlog? Confused.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh, and I’m not jealous either. We have more money than the Inghams, go on several holidays a year (not this year), love our jobs, have a nice house in a cool area. Lots of friends, great social life. Decent vegetarian diet. It’s not “saddos” who are appalled by you Sarah, it’s people who give a tit about the welfare of your children. I couldn’t care less how you and creepy want to live - you deserve each other - but do better for your children. Be a mother.
Are you me?😳 If you had written “Decent healthy diet” and not “Vegetarian” I would have been convinced I’d written your post 😂😂
So Sarah, I echo what Life0nM@rs has posted but would like to add how well I sleep at night completely in love and loved ( have been for 20yrs) by a non grooming emo skating child pimping saggy titty wooohooooing tw@t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Actually so glad to come on here and see that everyone else is equally concerned for Isabelle's wellbeing. She is being used and exploited by Chris, he obviously recognises which buzzwords predators are drawn to. It's a very common theme to have victims be scared/humiliated/'caught on camera'. It's awful and it's so obvious what he is doing. I have been reporting things but it makes me sick how this is allowed to go on. YT need to de-monitise their channel like they did to Shane Dawson

We are informed about the kind of audience teenage girls can attract but don’t want to scare our kids or make them ashamed of their own bodies.

And I agree, it's a very difficult because when you see the inappropriate thumbnails/titles you *personally* don't see it as anything but a normal teenage body, and she shouldn't have to cover up and be ashamed, but just knowing that it was posted by Chris in a creepy way makes it all so disgusting

Last edited:
  • Heart
- My kids would be raging if I left lunch until 3pm.
Mine would be too! I feel bad for Jace if this is how his meals go. No schedule for him whatsoever. Did they plan on him eating the bag of lettuce as well? Not enough of anything for those kids. Especially after swimming all day. How utterly miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I wouldnt say he buys them every 4 minutes. There are websites where you buy a job lot of 50k views, I presume the bits are programmed to "watch" at random times over a 12 hour period so it's less obvious is the views are from bots.

Heres a sample.

Also if we were wondering why thums ups were so few compared to views it's because buying thumbs up costs significantly more than buying viewsView attachment 206162View attachment 206162
Thanks for explaining this! $167 or so a night spent on views will definitely add up overtime 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve reported, makes me sick
Reported also.Totally unecessary putting poor Isabelle in the thumbnail !:mad:

And yet more beach shots, get that bloody dummy out of jaces mouth, he is going to end up talking like iddy biddy!!!!
I bet it`s the only way they can get him on film.They either stick his dummy in his mouth or give him food(junk)...:(

View attachment 206212
But he`s "Making memories"! Considering how he so pompously said on camera that they "didn`t need to vlog" ,he`s sure doing alot of filming.What a p^ss poor holiday!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I have to ask ok in early days they were goijg London for very very important meetings or to Leeds im guessing snice daddy ingham went dipping and leaving baby on beachthey no longer much wanted family vloggers or what channal mum want !
They think they are popular and un touchble one day ingams you be caught i hope education authority of Bradford Leeds see the work poor izzy is doing and come down on you . But just heads up when izzy turns 16 they will milk it her party will blow all out minds and be amazing super 👌 😉 memories all her girls with her urgh

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.