Ingham Family #116 Chasing dreams and doing as they please, but what about Izzy’s GCSE’s?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only think Sarah goes on these long trips because it’s the only way she can keep creepy in check and his pants on

Reactions: 38
Just caught up with ingham’s and the threads. Was surprised to see they actually had some schooling structure, how long do we think this is going to last until they say they’re doing ‘unschooling’, or as we all know will just be them setting up their kids to lie and exploit themselves for views? I’m gonna say until everything is properly reopened and they can do more when traveling.

Reactions: 11
So still copying Dan and Tulu, oh creepy you don’t have an original idea in that fugley head of yours do you!!!!

ive reported the vlog as well, but the options for reporting are vague, why don’t they have a comment section so you can express what you are reporting😡
I couldn’t believe it when I saw they have gone to where Danny and Tulu just were. Be interesting to see if they keep following. We need tattlers right get subscribing to Danny and Tulu - they deserve it!

Reactions: 15
I know it’s nothing knew but Lazy with her amazing motherly instincts laughing and mocking her children being covered head to toe in mosquito bites. ‘Lolol it looks like a pig’s snout.’ ‘Lolol look at this bump on Esme’s finger.’

And not having done anything to protect them from bites beforehand apart from stick stickers around HER bed. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I was watching a reaction video to last nights vlog and notice that they didn’t have a Umbrella but had a tent that the creep was in doing the vlog 🤷‍♀️ So them poor kids didn’t have any shade at all 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Bonjour Tattlers,I've just had the most humungus,stunning,breathtaking and delicious BLT sandwich for breakfast,well I couldn't get the lettuce and I couldn't get the tomato,but it had bacon in it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I couldn’t believe it when I saw they have gone to where Danny and Tulu just were. Be interesting to see if they keep following. We need tattlers right get subscribing to Danny and Tulu - they deserve it!
It all fits! Creepy kept saying he'd seen the place on YouTube but never mentioned what channel. What a loser 😂

Reactions: 25
When you buy views you can buy views that are gained at a certain speed so the gradual increments make sense. Depending on where you buy you can also buy from sites that are from real people.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have also reported the video its awful chice of thumbnail BUT they have got they wanted us all talking bout it 😬 did she show a washing machine? How the hell is she washing their clothes or does she habe so many that she just throws them away. She is a disgrace to many mums around the world allowing this sararh wake up ! Go home the trip is disaster 😑 the temps are unbearable 😫 your poor baby boy needs be home 🏡 learning proper talk your 14 yr ild should be preparing for the most important school year of her life not doing 5yr old worksheets
Esmee needs be home preparing for yr7 a big year and transition
And please get isla in to speech therapy
Lazy take your boy to mum and tots in in september let your kids have a life its will be different in September but traveling Europe in pandemic when they are having quite possibly a 2nd wave putting all you at risk
Wake duck up you fickle pond scum
Chris you can't hide for ever go and get job stacking shelfs ! Bring some decent well earned cash 💸 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Quick question about the "home school" why aren't the girls working from textbooks, like you can get alot of online versions now, worksheets without the theory behind it are useless, Isabelle shouldn't even be doing worksheets, she should be scrawling out essays on Shakespeare & doing maths equations that go on forever, what use will a worksheet be in her exams

Reactions: 30
I was wondering this myself actually. I also wonder if she's aware of how she's being used?
I’ve got a daughter a similar age and she probably wouldn’t mind. Rightly wouldn’t occur to her that pervs might look at it and trusts me to make decisions based on her best interests. And that’s the sad thing creepy and lazy - your kids trust you and this is how you exploit that.

Reactions: 26
I have also reported the video its awful chice of thumbnail BUT they have got they wanted us all talking bout it 😬 did she show a washing machine? How the hell is she washing their clothes or does she habe so many that she just throws them away. She is a disgrace to many mums around the world allowing this sararh wake up ! Go home the trip is disaster 😑 the temps are unbearable 😫 your poor baby boy needs be home 🏡 learning proper talk your 14 yr ild should be preparing for the most important school year of her life not doing 5yr old worksheets
Esmee needs be home preparing for yr7 a big year and transition
And please get isla in to speech therapy
Lazy take your boy to mum and tots in in september let your kids have a life its will be different in September but traveling Europe in pandemic when they are having quite possibly a 2nd wave putting all you at risk
Wake duck up you fickle pond scum
Chris you can't hide for ever go and get job stacking shelfs ! Bring some decent well earned cash 💸 👏
I think Islas issue is more her teeth than her needing speech therapy

Reactions: 20
Agree iddy biddy has a massive overbite, she really needs to see a dentist!

Reactions: 22
It's time for me to sign off for the night. Something I noticed tonight is that a lot of the timings the extra views were added ended in either 4 or 9. Coincidence or just Chris buying views every 5 minutes?

23:52: 29,593
23:53: 30,117
23:59: 30,644
00:00: 30,651
00:04: 31,112
00:09: 31,510
00:14: 31,984
00:19: 32,393
00:24: 32,791
00:30: 33,277
00:34: 33,690
00:39: 34,006
00:44: 34,499
00:49: 34,984
00:54: 35,328
00:59: 35,732 (then 35,740)
01:04: 36,129
01:09: 36,458 (then 36,463)
01:14: 36,798
01:19: 37,185
01:24: 37,511
01:29: 37,830
01:34: 38,187
01:39: 38,485
01:44: 38,759
01:49: 39,038
01:54: 39,311
01:59: 39,543
02:03: 39,600
02:05: 39,762
02:09: 39,973
02:14: 40,152
02:19: 40,391
02:24: 40,607
02:29: 40,822
02:34: 41,001
02:39: 41,161.
02:44: 41,303
02:49: 41,440
I wouldnt say he buys them every 4 minutes. There are websites where you buy a job lot of 50k views, I presume the bits are programmed to "watch" at random times over a 12 hour period so it's less obvious is the views are from bots.

Heres a sample.

Also if we were wondering why thums ups were so few compared to views it's because buying thumbs up costs significantly more than buying views
Screenshot_20200807-093052_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200807-093052_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I wouldnt say he buys them every 4 minutes. There are websites where you buy a job lot of 50k views, I presume the bits are programmed to "watch" at random times over a 12 hour period so it's less obvious is the views are from bots.

Heres a sample.

Also if we were wondering why thums ups were so few compared to views it's because buying thumbs up costs significantly more than buying viewsView attachment 206162View attachment 206162
How much do you reckon they make on each vlog

Heres a sample.

Also if we were wondering why thums ups were so few compared to views it's because buying thumbs up costs significantly more than buying viewsView attachment 206162View attachment 206162
I'm no good with Maths so let's just say the exchange rate is roughly £1 to the $1,so he could be paying £167 on each vlog every day,how much will that earn them and is it really worth it?

Reactions: 13
I’ve got a daughter a similar age and she probably wouldn’t mind. Rightly wouldn’t occur to her that pervs might look at it and trusts me to make decisions based on her best interests. And that’s the sad thing creepy and lazy - your kids trust you and this is how you exploit that.
A couple years ago I posted a picture in a crop top which I saw no issue with, but my dad did. I agree most teenagers don’t see any issues with showing pictures of themselves in bikinis etc as most people don’t realise how many people can see what they post on the internet, it’s the parent’s job to teach them what is right and wrong to post. Seeing as creepy and lazy are profiting off posting videos and pictures of their young children in bikinis I doubt they’d even think to ask their girls first for permission. It’s disgusting, family fizz are the same allowing their 15 year old to upload bikini try on videos and constantly walk around in revealing clothes on camera. I guess once family channels start struggling for views they start trying to get the pervs to contribute by exposing their children. Once these kids grow up they’re going to be shocked at how many creeps might have been watching them, that’s hoping they’re parents allow them to realise that this isn’t normal.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.