“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just read that UAE have now made vaccines available to anyone there who wants one, so that will be the next excuse and probably see them travelling all the more. It's not the pfizer or Oxford one though.

Reactions: 3
As well some of these influencers supposedly "own" brands e.g. Kaz with Kaz Bands, Montana with Swim Society... so they're all guising photoshoots and 'launch parties' in Maldives and Dubai as being for work.
When in reality, they're not launch parties...they're just boozy dinners with mates in STK and bringing mates alongside to 'model' said product
It’s also a good idea having a business bank account to handle any ahem...large payments that may happen to come in unexpectedly. Hell they’re probably knocking up invoices to claim the VAT back too 😂🍆☔🚽

Reactions: 4
Well I’ve just unfollowed Georgia Harrison for her little rant I can’t even watch it all because it’s a completely different story. The majority of them have the uk during lockdown / being in tier four and have plastered how much fun they are having all over social media because they can’t bear to live their life without everyone seeing how great they are and it’s been shown to their followers who will be mainly based in the uk, in lockdown, not able to do anything, some stressed and a lot affected financially so yes people will have a negative view on these influencers. The difference is is that the majority of people Georgia is moaning at probably don’t have a platform like hers so if Dubai goes in to lockdown and the uk opens back up, most people won’t be videoing themselves at the nail shop and bragging how great the uk is. I also don’t doubt for a second that a lot of them would be swarming back to the uk if Dubai was on strict lockdown. Also I’m sure lockdown in a nice hot country with your mates is a different experience to lockdown here. Rant over but what an idiot!! I hope she’s lost a lot of followers for that!

Reactions: 12
I've unfollowed all the cunts. Cant take any more of then going out for food, drinks, chillin by a pool, having their hair, nails and toes done.

Reactions: 17
I've just read that UAE have now made vaccines available to anyone there who wants one, so that will be the next excuse and probably see them travelling all the more. It's not the pfizer or Oxford one though.
Is this for real? So these nonames will probably all be having the same vaccine as the expats and sheiks in Dubai (and have two doses) and then be coming home, while over here, some essential workers like teachers, nursery workers and social workers aren’t even in the plan yet, and vulnerable people are waiting for dose two! So they can then start hashtagging about being fully vaccinated and wanting things to reopen because its safe for THEM when they don’t need it yet. It beggars belief!

Reactions: 11
I'd like a bit of winter sun, but you'd have to pay me to fly now, to a country with shocking human rights and I'd be stressed the whole time out there about the situation changing.

I would do it if the price was enough as my ethics are that bendable 😆. But all these people in Dubai make me feel a bit sorry for them. Their lives are so empty that they can't go without a beach holiday that is against public health advice and will negatively impact society. All getting content for the gram😵

Reactions: 15
Is this for real? So these nonames will probably all be having the same vaccine as the expats and sheiks in Dubai (and have two doses) and then be coming home, while over here, some essential workers like teachers, nursery workers and social workers aren’t even in the plan yet, and vulnerable people are waiting for dose two! So they can then start hashtagging about being fully vaccinated and wanting things to reopen because its safe for THEM when they don’t need it yet. It beggars belief!
It’s a vaccine administered by a wealthy local if you get my drift!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The only thing these "influencers" influence me to do is to delete my instagram account!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd like a bit of winter sun, but you'd have to pay me to fly now, to a country with shocking human rights and I'd be stressed the whole time out there about the situation changing.

I would do it if the price was enough as my ethics are that bendable 😆. But all these people in Dubai make me feel a bit sorry for them. Their lives are so empty that they can't go without a beach holiday that is against public health advice and will negatively impact society. All getting content for the gram😵
I actually have covid right now and you know what lying on a beach sounds so much nicer than this

• Sad
  • Heart
It’s a vaccine administered by a wealthy local if you get my drift!
True. To be fair with the stds they must all share between them, they probably are all immune to everything anyway.
but joking aside if that is the case, then the backlash will be none recoverable for some of them, especially for those who are placed on a pedastal by young lasses in minimum wage care/shop jobs who are dealing woth the public but are waaaaaay down the queue. Its different flogging a crappy holiday to having something the rest of the country is desperate for.

Reactions: 4
Megan Stevens has once again announced that they’re staying ‘a little bit longer’! Clearly they’re not bothered about being able to easily get back into the UK again!

Reactions: 1
Lol Laura Anderson another Z Lister Love Islander just posted on her story how she’s deleting ‘negative comments’ and basically says she has an opinion on why she’s out there but can’t explain it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Lol Laura Anderson another Z Lister Love Islander just posted on her story how she’s deleting ‘negative comments’ and basically says she has an opinion on why she’s out there but can’t explain it
She can’t or won’t?
She can delete them but cannot delete tattle.

• Heart
Megan Stevens has once again announced that they’re staying ‘a little bit longer’! Clearly they’re not bothered about being able to easily get back into the UK again!
This is what I don’t understand! Why lock down the people when those on holiday can return at leisure. As soon as hair salons are allowed to open again he will be back servicing the public.

Reactions: 1
I am howling at all these utter brain dead bimbos carrying on as if they are undertaking some sort of earth shattering work in Dubai that’s just oh so important....

nah. Sorry but getting your fake tits and fake arse out for a few crappy photos beside a pool or on the beach and going to STK really isn’t work. It’s absolutely bleeping pathetic that they seriously think they are doing something important. They are all just whores. Sorry but it’s true - they are there to fill a purpose, being paid to strip off and pose.

Reactions: 21
They are there to service a need.

arab men like blonde who’re women (fake looking) to degrade sexually. It’s a transaction.

they view these women as whores nothing else.

Another one in Dubai right now with her mum, claiming its for work is Aisha Shaban aka shabanbeauty who is the niece of NaughtyBoy. I saw a few comments of disapproval which were swiftly removed. This airhead also commented her support for Amena Khan on her latest post. Seems she has learnt a few tricks from her friend, go to Dubai, break rules, both moral and otherwise, post about it on social media then sit there policing the comments. Disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.