“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s totally disgraceful they need to all get hit with hefty fines as soon as they land back in the UK 🤬

Reactions: 23
Lydia Clyma has now appeared at there. I guess she counts as an influencer? Just what is needed though more people travelling! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Joey Essex is there but posting nothing with his “friend” Jake ..
Demi and Frankie sims had him on their stories yesterday ..
Yes he has a lot of very close male friends doesn’t he 🤔. Who always seem to be with him 24/7z. What ever happened to the Asian bestie he was always with 🤔

Lots posted stories last night about incoming work. So this work, is as follows,
Wes a last minute DJ set
Kady a travel company freebie
Danielle a Bikini photo shoot
Hardly essential work is it 🙄

Reactions: 12
Remember when that British couple were imprisoned for kissing on the beach?

The Dubai authorities can very easily penalise these z listers.

I hope they do, they need to learn that flaunting their holidays when we are all complying with the rules is not on.

It is narcissistic to an extreme.

Reactions: 13
Dubai is all about tourism.. they lost a lot of money early on with a very strict lockdown,, masks are meant to be worn in taxis everywhere ..when you leave your seat in restaurant to go to the toilet.. they are welcoming all these tourists to get tourism up and running again... the ques in airport the last few days for tests after landing are unreal.. they’re calling that Five Palm hotel COVID central so obviously a lot of cases there ... their cases are going to go through the roof again

Reactions: 20
Why are Britain not putting them on the quarantine list then? The cases must be sky high with the amount of brits there at the moment

Reactions: 19
Yes he has a lot of very close male friends doesn’t he 🤔. Who always seem to be with him 24/7z. What ever happened to the Asian bestie he was always with 🤔

Lots posted stories last night about incoming work. So this work, is as follows,
Wes a last minute DJ set
Kady a travel company freebie
Danielle a Bikini photo shoot
Hardly essential work is it 🙄
I thought to myself - all they need to do is take a few pics and they can say that it's 'work' aka promotional images. Dicks.

Reactions: 6
See Anton from Love Island is in Dubai too..i really like him he seems funny & genuine & hes not hiding the fact hes out there like Joey Essex etc
In Antons defence (can’t believe I’ve said that) he did go before the restrictions tightened. His Mum in the other hand...

Why are Britain not putting them on the quarantine list then? The cases must be sky high with the amount of brits there at the moment
Probably not reporting the correct numbers like Turkey over the summer

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.