“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just spotted someone I follow is there and Storying with another influencer. Not marked as #ad unless it’s a coincidence they’re both there? I’m really disappointed in this person I have to say and shall be unfollowing. I know they are in T4 so shouldn’t have gone and I know they have health issues which doubly means they shouldn’t chance it. Bloody infuriating isn’t it

Reactions: 10
I wish that Yianni would be called out.

Taking a pregnant (teenager) on a covid infested plan is very irresponsible.

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Imagine if it impacts the health of the unborn child? Humble down!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Out in Dubai “for work”. As if they would agree “to work” over The xmas Period if towie was being filmed in Leigh-on-sea!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if there’s a requirement for porta potties in Leigh on Sea 😂
Probably not as many or as well paying as Dubai 😂

I'm so glad I found this thread! I have been baffled at how many are living it up in Dubai whilst so many of us are stuck in Tier 4.

Reactions: 13
Influencers think they have a job / work yet they don’t declare adverts, don’t get penalised & prob don’t bother with taxes.

Reactions: 14
I am absolutely fuming about this and in my mind it’s a money/class thing. Those with money seemingly do whatever the duck they want and are jetting off to Dubai even though the whole of the U.K. have been told to stay at home, don’t see family if possible, only do essential trips.
Im not sure why you are all arguing about Dubai, the destination is not the issue. It’s the blatant disregard for the guidelines set by our government to keep us safe and as a large number of people in this country look up to and copy what ‘influencers’ do, these influencers are so damn irresponsible. If I can’t take my daughter round to see my mum in her home, why can these z listers jet off to foreign countries?? It doesn’t make any sense. And this whole ‘it’s for work’ excuse is not fooling anyone either.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Joey Essex is there but posting nothing with his “friend” Jake ..
Demi and Frankie sims had him on their stories yesterday ..

• Angry
Reactions: 3
It's not Doo-Bye but in glad that another celeb has been trashed in the papers for leaving when they shouldn't have stating at home.
How did she bag affluent Spencer?

She is beyond annoying & that shot is definitely staged.

Reactions: 9
I think they are made to do private testing before flying and then rapid testing over there. Sorry this may have been mentioned but I haven’t read all the thread 😂 still is such a piss take though

Reactions: 1
See Anton from Love Island is in Dubai too..i really like him he seems funny & genuine & hes not hiding the fact hes out there like Joey Essex etc

Reactions: 1
Seen on Jake Quickenden’s insta 🤣🤣
He’s nailed it! So true. Ridiculous. Of course, these lot aren’t doing anything illegal they just have no morals. I booked a fortnight off over Christmas earlier on this year with the intention of going abroad but it quickly became apparent it wouldn’t be advisable. Plus I’m a civilian with a job so I’d have to quarantine at my cost etc.
See what further restrictions Boz announces later on today!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.