Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially outing strippers/sex workers is really foul behaviour and really isn’t gossip or tea or tit you should be sharing as a ‘blind item’

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is she actually posting these on her stories in recent times and claiming they are new content?

What else is she providing for her subscribers?

Reactions: 1
Not to WK but she did say she was reposting to be able to save them to a highlight. But I’m sure she said she saved all the blinds last year…

Reactions: 2
Ah ok, well fair enough I guess if she had a reason why and clearly stated this. But I do wonder if there is any other new content amongst it?

Ah ok, well fair enough I guess if she had a reason why and clearly stated this. But I do wonder if there is any other new content amongst it?
There’s new content but definitely not as much as when she wasn’t working. Content has dropped and subscription price has more than doubled (which will be due to Meta taking a huge cut, but still).

• Wow
Not to WK but she did say she was reposting to be able to save them to a highlight. But I’m sure she said she saved all the blinds last year…
You don't need to repost things to add them to a highlight though. You can just upload them directly to a highlight.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps people have realised it’s the biggest load of crap and cancelled their subscriptions and she is feeling desperate. I feel like she would need to up her game with the free content to expect people to sign up.

Reactions: 2
Is she still on mat leave?
I havent followed her since she moved to paid subscription but she used to advertise how many paid subscribers she had and I think that gave people a lot of fomo thinking it was great.
Hopefully that number has dropped heaps.