Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
“Disgusting human being” is a bit strong...
As for “us youtubers” providing such a noble public service at this time ... I’m sure she had no ulterior interests in posting...what was the video about incidentally?

Sunbeamsjess has been one of the worst that I follow. Anyone who doesn’t know her she projects a pretty ‘woke’ liberal image, and comes from a very privileged upper middle class background. Anyway she had literally just got back from a very luxurious holiday in St Lucia, of the sort that are very standard for her. People were already feeling she was coming across a bit annoyingly out of touch.

Then she’s suddenly in the states for a press trip. Posting all these amazing pictures in the Nevada desert or somewhere. Looking at her Instagram now the first one was only 6 days ago. So weelll into the state of crisis. Along with loads of stories, the account shes tagging is honestly called @visitusa. The whole point of the trip is to encourage travel! As if she couldn’t get anymore tone deaf she uploaded a video about “what’s in my carry on” she’d pre filmed without even an acknowledgement of what was going on. This was the 13th ()

Eventually it got to a point she couldn’t ignore the criticism so she posited a bunch of really defensive, typically YouTube stories. Basically saying things weren’t that bad when she left - bullshit ,they were. This is someone who pretends to be well informed. Either she isn’t or she’s lieing about how bad things were - she basically implied it was only a crisis after she landed in the US 🙄 She then said everyone on the trip was healthy (ffs) and worst of all that people needed to not get too worked up by fear and continue living life...

Her account has been completely silent since then so you can see how well that went down/ how she knows she fucked up and can’t say sorry.
Is she for real? She’s like a parody. I want to put string through both her nose rings and pull them out and cause her pain.

Reactions: 2

poollounger

Interesting thread and sub-thread/s about excessive brand trips. Seems like even some bloggers are getting fed up of the lengths influencing has come to

Reactions: 1
Amazing news!
I dont follow many influencers at all but when they come up in my fyp I usually scroll past anyway - I dont believe their reviews are genuine at all, plus there are so many kids on social media now all at an age where they are easily influenced or led to believe there is a miracle cure for everything. My 2 year old suffers eczema and I sure as shit never want her to listen to someone who has been paid to advertise a product and probably doesnt even suffer with it (im hopeful she may grow out of it)
Can we ban 'influencers' full stop......? Most of them are greedy and money driven.
and bloody useless,let them get a job,9 to5 with the public, that would open their eyes to stress and hard work.

fireflies

VIP Member
I just can't see how the model works that well for brands.
Must be hard to measure unless there a exclusive discount code .
Its clear other bloggers friends and family like their ads so gives a false picture.
Most time they don't make sense family of 6 advertising small car.
Family tight cocunts driving a Lexus is Ibiza.
Fashion blogger yes your mum looks 40 advertising margerine.

Please have a read and share of my blog with regards to this subject 🙈

This 100%! The White Company stuff quality deteriorated in the past 5-6 years or so but prices have become exorbitant (I mean, how much can you charge for an acrylic throw or a scratchy blanket?). It’s not just influencers who are greedy, brands are too, and I think this puts off people off buying their stuff as well.

Brands that I no longer respect thanks to influencers:
Dior
Bottega Venetta
Balenciaga
Louis Vuitton
Charlotte Tilbury (her makeup breaks me out so it’s shit as well)
By Terry
NARS
Jimmy Choo