Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Was looking for a thread of Lisa snowden/snowdon and this resonated because of the comment on her skincare. Have a look at her recent post about a £250
Product that apparently is wonderful when she already promotes a tonne of other products too. People have mentioned it in the comments. She’s full of **** she has a filter on too that some others have mentioned. How do they get away with it!? Promoting skincare when using a filter. She’s queen of it and that Alex Steiner too.

QUOTE="Unsubscribed, post: 8654386, member: 54667"]
Good. I remember Lisa Snowdon constantly trying to flog collagen supplements/powder which were really expensive but had such poor reviews. She does it with skin care too, her favourite range is whatever she's being given free usually.
[/QUOTE]
She's another one who has hopped on the menopause bandwagon too. Flogging a book about it.
How on earth did generations of women cope before celebrities decided to make it all about them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Mustard

VIP Member
Wanted to mention Sophie Robinson Interiors. She’s pratting about on Insta showing off her new gifted sofa, her newly expensively wallpapered office and her Brighton holiday home that she’d recently redecorated. I hate watch her.

• Angry

instasham13

Chatty Member
For me it's all the Gusto and Hello Fresh stuff,
I'm sick to death of seeing everyone and their dog shilling Hello Fresh. Can none of these influencers grocery shop or cool the old fashioned way?
Exactly what I was going to say. X

It’s really annoyed me how everyone seems to have been gifted a trip to Lapland UK this year 🙄. The tickets are so expensive for that and still sell out so I don’t even understand why they need to gift to influencers. I was hoping to take my children next year (an expensive treat I’d have had to save up for) but now I don’t want to. Influencers and companies who use them are sucking the fun out of everything!
Exactly. Not as enjoyable when you haven't had it handed to you for free.

Mustard

VIP Member
Liberty London Girl has set up a Patreon account for her to supply exclusive content.

I've seen a few woe is me posts now saying it's a tough time and if 'I've ever done a post that made you happy' please like/share. Praying the arse falls right out of it.
Yes, quite a few posts harking back to when they were travelling and staying in expensive places. Tone deaf.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Mustard

VIP Member
Sophie Robinson Interiors is continuously posting about all her newly done work in her house, inc. blinds, curtains, wallpapers, sofas and a treehouse outside. Her husband is a builder. She calls him the builder husband as if she has more than one.

FridaK

VIP Member
I’m actually wondering which ones will be the first to give up. Undoubtedly it will be the people who are mostly in it for the money. Though you also have to factor in who is in it for money and attention 🤔 It’s tricky however I do believe YouTubers will last the longest and Mrs Hinch will survive

Sayitisntso

Even the local smaller “ influencers“ in my area are becoming smug , false etc . I run my own business and was asked to join numerous Ig pods it’s mainly full of these bloggers I stayed a month and left. I did not like commenting for the sake of it to receive a comment back. It’s not organic or genuine.
A lot of my self employed friends are steering clear of this way to reach our ideal clients .

I had a chat with a blogger mum we have mutual friends she explained how it all works for her crew and a post was approx £40 per post and that’s a small blogger , i know someone Ig do really create good content and make an effort with ad posts . Not sure what my point is ha. But yes I feel brands need to wise up

working9-5

Chatty Member
Totally fucking ignorant, clueless with no regard for anyone but themselves. Her response clearly demonstrates her level of righteousness, to have no other response than to tell you you should know better because of how old you look. I’m gobsmacked that these assholes believe they are right. What kind of fucking upbringing have they had. And what scares me more is these cunts have kids and teach them by example so in 20 years from know all people will do is just screw people over and not give two shits. I’m fucking furious. I hope her saying that didn’t affect you? X
Completely agree with you. She then put a screen shot of my message in her video, so the comments on her next video were directed at me. 🤣

Thats the problem though....half love to actually cry on camera. They have no shame they’ll just continue to show off and act up to the extreme

Why do they always say “old enough to be my mum”? As if their age is an excuse for their immaturity. Shock horror I had a “proper job” when I was 19 but would never use age in an argument
If I had a daughter like her I would be appalled.

• Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
When my son was born I had frequent calls from Jehovah's witnesses. I am in no way a believer but I was interested in what made them tick so I talked to them for a few weeks. They said that the end of the world was coming and they would know when world leaders lots the faith of their countrymen. Must admit that's one thing I have thought about I'm agreement recently. Our world leaders are shit, the world is in tourmoil, people are doing as they please. Perhaps in some way they are right and the world is f**ked

Reactions: 2

Mustard

VIP Member
Audi have been giving away cars for years, inc. to the Royal Family, going back at least 20 years.

Mustard

VIP Member
That Mummy Smile proudly displays Social Influencer in her *bio*. What a thing to be proud of...

Mustard

VIP Member
I have sponsored a dog for the past 6 years, even when I was a student at uni and was struggling financially I always gave to them and I am mortified that they spend TEN THOUSAND POUNDS paying that fraud 🤯

Sorry to double post but this is a perfect example of how fake influencer culture is. When you all turn up to the same *gifted* event in your hideous *gifted* coat. I would be mortified to turn up wearing the same thing as one friend let alone TWO!
I really hope this is not true.

Mustard

VIP Member
That’s so vile. People might be losing their jobs and houses. These people are utterly deplorable.
Absolutely. I’m still hate watching her. Her house is a riot of pattern and not in a way that’s attractive to me. She’s also got a ‘holiday’ house in Brighton that’s she’d been posting about too, undoubtedly to drum up business for the future. I watched some of the decorating programmes she used to present for the BBC, can’t remember the name, but she dressed like a Sloane Ranger from the Eighties and it was only about ten years ago.

Last edited: