Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s not revealed the tree yet but bleeping hell, this looks like it’s got hair curlers in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I don’t understand the feather thing. They don’t look festive 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Love this thread! I just don't get the overstuffed Christmas tree trend.

Reactions: 15
I don’t understand the feather thing. They don’t look festive 🤷‍♀️
I actually don't mind that tree but when did it become a thing to "stuff" a tree with decs instead of hanging them? Also i have no idea who this woman is but her house looks vile

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I actually don't mind that tree but when did it become a thing to "stuff" a tree with decs instead of hanging them? Also i have no idea who this woman is but her house looks vile
I didnt even notice the stuffing. I have a robin in a nest that sits on the branch but thats it. I really really dislike when people hang lights or those ribbons vertically on a tree. My friend does this and i dont get it, it just looks weird to me.

Reactions: 7
I didnt even notice the stuffing. I have a robin in a nest that sits on the branch but thats it. I really really dislike when people hang lights or those ribbons vertically on a tree. My friend does this and i dont get it, it just looks weird to me.

Yes so true, it's such an odd trend!

Jac jossas tree looks so bargain basement it's untrue, i'm embarrassed for her.

For me the celeb tree i always look out for is Coleen Rooney, she never fails to disappoint in the chavvy xmas tree stakes

Reactions: 6
Olivia Bowen’s tree is setting off my moth/butterfly phobia 😬 Those huge flower things just look like them to me! Horrible.

Reactions: 6
I can't see any chocolates hanging off any of these trees. Where is the fun of a Christmas tree without chocolates on it. 😂 Then you get two a day, one from the tree and one from the advent calendar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Just seen kirstieathome has a her tree on the gram, is a corker!! - can’t attach a picture for some reason.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.