India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
India Knight #2 : Practically perfect pederast protector, you peasants

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I think we need to go straight on this one. Jokes and word play not appropriate imo. Something like:

India Knight: Helping her convicted child sex offender lover stay out of prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think we need to go straight on this one. Jokes and word play not appropriate imo. Something like:

India Knight: Helping her convicted child sex offender lover stay out of prison.
I do agree, but somebody mentioned in an earlier thread that we should be mindful that there are actual victims out there, so maybe we should be careful with how we word it, and I do sort of agree with that too.

Reactions: 11
I do agree, but somebody mentioned in an earlier thread that we should be mindful that there are actual victims out there, so maybe we should be careful with how we word it, and I do sort of agree with that too.
Yes, that’s what I meant.

Reactions: 6
How about India Knight #2 No self-awareness, no shame and no moral compass.

I think leave out references to EJ in the title, too heinous.

with this photo, encapsulating it all

D0DE125E-FD63-460F-BC2D-169D70308C65.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This is not about India but this is the calibre of "writing" coming from her colleagues. That paper is such a rag. I'm fuming

I thought that Polly Vernon piece was massively tongue in cheek and an attempt to be funny? The rules part, at least.

I see India has tweeted her columns again. Definitely a contractual obligation. Her column about the fashion industry essentially admits she’s taken inspiration from a NY Times article. Lazy fucker.

Reactions: 4
How about India Knight #2 No self-awareness, no shame and no moral compass.

I think leave out references to EJ in the title, too heinous.
I’m possibly being insensitive, but I can’t see why it’s best to not to mention Joyce in the title? (as long as it’s done in a way that fits the seriousness of the matter). It’s the overwhelming issue related to IK, and a major concern is the lack of attention his crimes and her apparent support of him is getting.

But I’m happy to withdraw my suggested title if it’s seen as inappropriate.

Reactions: 4
As it is a sensitive, contentious issue, and we can't use the p word, how about just #3 no other title?

Reactions: 1
As it is a sensitive, contentious issue, and we can't use the p word, how about just #3 no other title?
I kind of think we should include Joyce in the title, if nothing else as it might lead more people to find the thread from outside tattle ?

India Knight #2 No self-awareness or moral compass, still to be married to mr. Joyce.

Made a small edit to Jade Mitzi suggestion, adding Eric to the tittle.

Reactions: 3
Mic Wright often strikes duff notes, and his main gripe appears to be that he gets annoyed by people with more money than him, which is boring. But I like the fact he’s gunning for the dreadful IK and also dreadful (tho not in a harbouring a paedophile way) Polly Vernon, whose main shtick appears to be that she doesn’t have children but does devote her life to making sure her stomach is taut.
I couldn’t even be bothered to read IK yesterday. I can imagine the usual sort of guff and don’t need to waste my time reading the latest version.
I still am outraged at Joyce basically getting off. And India’s depraved cowardice in not addressing it.
Over the weekend I wondered about the local reaction to the news. IK and EJ had been playing Lord and Lady Bountiful in their part of Suffolk, opening their flower meadow to locals etc. I do hope the locals are not unaware of what the vile fatso has been found guilty of, and how his equally unappealing (that picture above! 😂) partner has been complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.