India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance of her - "I lived in London for 50-odd years and know it inside out, back to front" :cautious:. duck off! Nobody knows London like that.
From what I read she grew up in Hampstead after she came to London with her mother as a small child. Then lived mostly in Primrose Hill. That is not knowing London.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I extremely bet she’s never been near or by Alperton, or Sudbury or Harlesden .... probably not even Wembley. When people say that tit, they think London ends at Hampstead.

Reactions: 3
The arrogance of her - "I lived in London for 50-odd years and know it inside out, back to front" :cautious:. duck off! Nobody knows London like that.
So tiresome when people say this. What they actually mean is they know where they live, Oxford St and Soho well.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having the brassneck to publish a piece about your successful relocation/ life, just weeks after your partner pleaded guilty to making a category A child sex abuse image? And tried to excuse his behaviour by saying he drank too much.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Imagine having the brassneck to publish a piece about your successful relocation/ life, just weeks after your partner pleaded guilty to making a category A child sex abuse image? And tried to excuse his behaviour by saying he drank too much.
Literally this. It absolutely beggars belief and do you know the worse thing is that none of the other blue tickers are saying ffff all about it. They would be foaming at the mouth if this was someone outside of the luvvie circle:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve just read her horrible piece in the ST. Two of her points to consider before you make the move to the countryside

one - check the broadband speed

& two - only move if your relationship is stable.

I guess both very salient points when you’re shacked up with Eric!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yeah, sure I've seen her out and about in Brixton loads. Sure she knows it inside out from popping in when she's had a day out at the Brockwell lido.
Whattacunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just read her horrible piece in the ST. Two of her points to consider before you make the move to the countryside

one - check the broadband speed

& two - only move if your relationship is stable.

I guess both very salient points when you’re shacked up with Eric!
Imagine allowing that post to be published with what he’s been up to. Honestly.

Reactions: 15
She writes that moving to the country column every six months.
God, I wish I could remember what exactly happened but didn't another blue ticker absolutely slate her for writing that and there was a bit of a hoohaa?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I extremely bet she’s never been near or by Alperton, or Sudbury or Harlesden .... probably not even Wembley. When people say that tit, they think London ends at Hampstead.
Yeah, sure I've seen her out and about in Brixton loads. Sure she knows it inside out from popping in when she's had a day out at the Brockwell lido.
Whattacunt.
Are they your stomping grounds?

Literally this. It absolutely beggars belief and do you know the worse thing is that none of the other blue tickers are saying ffff all about it. They would be foaming at the mouth if this was someone outside of the luvvie circle:
It is crazy isn't it? Like everyone is too polite to point out the obvious for some wierd reason. What that man did was completely disgusting - but no one is mentioning it. And India blusters on pretending everything is normal.
She is shameless.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
And Lorraine Candy promoted her book ‘In Your Prime: Older, Wiser, Happier’ in thr editorial of yesterday’s Style magazine.
Wiser, Happier? Really?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It is crazy isn't it? Like everyone is too polite to point out the obvious for some wierd reason. What that man did was completely disgusting - but no one is mentioning it. And India blusters on pretending everything is normal.
She is shameless.
I just cannot get my head around it. If he had been done for fraud, expenses fiddling, or something, I could see people doing the polite thing, but he’s not - he has more than one violent convictions and now this. How do you pretend you are a jolly countryside couple when your partner has just joined the ranks on the sex offenders register. All the money in the world can’t brush that one under the carpet.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
And Lorraine Candy promoted her book ‘In Your Prime: Older, Wiser, Happier’ in thr editorial of yesterday’s Style magazine.
Wiser, Happier? Really?
Absolutely this. I read Lorraine Candy’s letter in absolute amazement. Does she really think her readers are so thick we believe this tosh?

It seems plenty of people writing for News UK think they are fabulous and that we readers want more info on just how fabulous, viz not only India Knight (tho she is the worst of the genre) but also the tiresome Corens and also Hannah Betts and her smug looking man.

I far prefer writers with interesting opinions, eg Camilla Long

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.