India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the power of that column, achieved entirely through nepotism. It's the reason for all the saliviting blue-tick Twitterati pledging support on Twitter and for Penguin, her publisher, continuing to pay her for her sad, mediocre books.
Rotten to the bleeping core. And they call Tattle a cess pit of 'deluded turds' ©India Knight? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No, but here it is:

View attachment 174860

The fawning reaction to it was sickening.
'I just felt ashamed, but then really – why should I?" Er because you are living with a vile sex offender which puts a big old fat question mark over your judgment – and whether or not you should be offering up your opinions on anything in a newspaper column.

Just found this thread. Do we know if India is definitely still living with him? If so, that's unconscionable.

Judging by the tone of her twitter feed she could give zero fucks about those poor, poor sexually abused children. Instead it's all horses! Harry Potter! Hershesons! Disgusting.
The Sunday Times and Penguin, her publisher, shoudl both drop her. Who is going to want to read her rancid opinions now that we know her judgment is so warped?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if the media silence is because some of the blue-tickers are affiliated with News Corp, of which Rupert Murdoch, the chairman of Times Newspaper Holdings before India's stepfather, and someone her stepfather presumably knows well, is the executive chairman?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Julie Burchill hates (or hated, I don’t know her current thoughts) India Knight. One of her closing lines was “Why don’t you duck off and turn another of your husbands gay”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
'I just felt ashamed, but then really – why should I?" Er because you are living with a vile sex offender which puts a big old fat question mark over your judgment – and whether or not you should be offering up your opinions on anything in a newspaper column.

The Sunday Times and Penguin, her publisher, shoudl both drop her. Who is going to want to read her rancid opinions now that we know her judgment is so warped?
I think this is really unfair. We don't know what India knew, and she cannot be held in any way responsible for what her partner did.
There was speculation earlier on this thread about possible domestic abuse but whether that's the case or not, the question shouldn't ever be "Why doesn't she leave?"
I am not a fan of India Knight, but I don't think she should lose her job because of his actions.

Reactions: 8
Utterly revolting brown-nosery. Won't be buying any more books from Marian Keyes. Sickening.

I think this is really unfair. We don't know what India knew, and she cannot be held in any way responsible for what her partner did.
There was speculation earlier on this thread about possible domestic abuse but whether that's the case or not, the question shouldn't ever be "Why doesn't she leave?"
I am not a fan of India Knight, but I don't think she should lose her job because of his actions.
I dunno. I tend to judge people by the company they keep.

Reactions: 12
I agree up to a point. But I think she’s a nasty piece of work. When Eric Joyce was convicted of common assault for attacking a 14 year old boy in a newsagent she tweeted that the teenager deserved it. Joyce was also convicted of assault after a fight with several MPs in a Commons bar. He has always been a violent man and she seems to have continually supported him and his actions despite his history

Reactions: 21
I agree up to a point. But I think she’s a nasty piece of work. When Eric Joyce was convicted of common assault for attacking a 14 year old boy in a newsagent she tweeted that the teenager deserved it. Joyce was also convicted of assault after a fight with several MPs in a Commons bar. He has always been a violent man and she seems to have continually supported him and his actions despite his history
They might not still be together, no way of knowing when she knew how bad it was, he might have convinced her it was just a spam email link. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Julie Burchill hates (or hated, I don’t know her current thoughts) India Knight. One of her closing lines was “Why don’t you duck off and turn another of your husbands gay”
LOL. I love Julie Burchill. I’d definitely take her side in an argument any day of the week.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do agree that she does seem to be a really nasty piece of work and her excuses for his violence were really awful.

Reactions: 13
LOL. I love Julie Burchill. I’d definitely take her side in an argument any day of the week.
Same! I wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of her, but I'd also trust her to help me bury a body if I ever needed to...she's brilliant.

Reactions: 9
Initially I read IK’s tweet about “why should I” as her saying why should she feel guilty because she didn’t do anything/might not have known, but the more I read about her as a person and the fact she has not mentioned anything about leaving, I’m starting to wonder whether the “why should I” is a thinly veiled attempt to back up the “accidental spam email” thing. Like why should she feel guilty because he’s done nothing wrong and is the innocent victim of a spam email.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love her too! I was listening to her Desert Island Discs episode yesterday, it’s one of my all time faves, she’s so funny

Reactions: 6
Utterly revolting brown-nosery. Won't be buying any more books from Marian Keyes. Sickening.
Don’t think Marian even knew what bad happened though ? Wonder what she’s thinking now?

I love her too! I was listening to her Desert Island Discs episode yesterday, it’s one of my all time faves, she’s so funny
I used to love her in the 80s/90s then she seemed to disappear. Will look up the DID episode tomorrow 👍

Reactions: 2
Don’t think Marian even knew what bad happened though ? Wonder what she’s thinking now?
I used to love her in the 80s/90s then she seemed to disappear. Will look up the DID episode tomorrow 👍
How did she miss it, it was in the media? And if she was such a good mate surely she would have enquired not just said...lets brush it all under the carpet.
The fawning over India’s ’return’ tweet was disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.