India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only has the one column now, the beauty one. She doesn’t write about cooking anymore. Maybe that’s why she moved to Substack - the drop in income must be hitting her hard.
Th fact she has a beauty column is hilarious she always looks a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The cookery/lifestyle column lasted about three months? I thought it was variable in quality and that she needed to work much harder to ensure the content was interesting/useful.The btl comments were often harsh; possibly because of her partner but maybe readers just thought it was cobbled together. Given that she said on losing her column to Hadley Freeman that the move to a potential graveyard slot in the ST was everything she’d ever wanted, seems like she was telling a big old lie. So now hanging on to the beauty column for grim death to maintain the Suffolk lifestyle or perhaps E will have to relinquish his head of goats role and finish his book. That no one will ever read. Karma.

Reactions: 2
I find it quite interesting that she gets very low engagement on Twitter but still has over 6,000 subscribers on substack which is surprising. All those people paying to keep Eric warm 🤢 this winter

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I love how the positive review says that it makes you feel like you're less likely to be ripped off at the beauty counter. And another review mentions an £80 cleanser

• Haha
Reactions: 6