India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how New York is gonna work out for her..
Crazy how her mum can let her piss off to America again after the way it seemed to affect her last time. I know India is an adult now but as a parent, she just doesn't give a flying rit about anything other than giving her daughter unrealistic expectations of being the most famous model ever (which anyone with a brain can see won't happen)
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Anyone think it’s sort of weird that indias only bashing Jordyn and not Alex?? Like she’s def still in love w him but if she’s choosing not to slate her ex boyfriend publicly bcs of backlash etc then why choose only jordyn? As if it was totally her fault? It feels a little misogynistic to only blame the girl imo
Who was her ex boyfriend? If you don’t mind me asking
 
Crazy how her mum can let her piss off to America again after the way it seemed to affect her last time. I know India is an adult now but as a parent, she just doesn't give a flying rit about anything other than giving her daughter unrealistic expectations of being the most famous model ever (which anyone with a brain can see won't happen)
Yeah, the modelling industry is super tough and seems very exploitative, not to mention the body image issues. Definitely not an instant ticket to fortune unless you're like Emily Didonato or Adriana Lima lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Such odd vibes...I feel like she's been acting like she's 25 since she was like 14 LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Who was her ex boyfriend? If you don’t mind me asking
Alex choi I think? Someone was replying to comments on tiktok a while ago saying this and then she deleted all their comments but it makes sense bc he’s a car guy and a Scorpio and india said her boyfriend was both in tiktoks
 
Anyone think it’s sort of weird that indias only bashing Jordyn and not Alex?? Like she’s def still in love w him but if she’s choosing not to slate her ex boyfriend publicly bcs of backlash etc then why choose only jordyn? As if it was totally her fault? It feels a little misogynistic to only blame the girl imo
What's the background/story around this? The more details the better, please!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
What's the background/story around this? The more details the better, please!
Tbh I don’t know any details. Just going from what india has said, india and Alex were dating and Jordyn and alex were best friends (according to Jordyn) and by the end of india and Alex’s relationship he was doing a lot of shady stuff with her like going out to dinner w her, sleepovers etc. and then he cheated on india. Idk much about how it went down but if they were both sober and consenting then I don’t see why india is choosing to make all these tiktoks about only jordyn and exposing her and not even saying Alex’s name to protect him. It’s like she’s deluded herself into believing Jordan is this evil seductress who just summoned his fool out his pants. It takes two to tango :/
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
I remember seeing in one of her vlogs she was hanging around with someone who had a huge house pool and cinema room lol and i wondered what was going on but now it make sense if she's managed to infiltrate a rich kid friend group in LA lol
 
I must admit I found her latest video very motivating, but I can’t help but wonder if she’ll take her “healthy lifestyle” too far and end up very unwell... she seems to lead a very empty life. nothing to do but obsess about her body... how does she occupy her day I wonder ?!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I must admit I found her latest video very motivating, but I can’t help but wonder if she’ll take her “healthy lifestyle” too far and end up very unwell... she seems to lead a very empty life. nothing to do but obsess about her body... how does she occupy her day I wonder ?!
and about to enter the modelling industry too. Sooo many models have spoken about how their body image and mental health suffered due to the extreme pressures of the industry - e.g Emily Didonato and Alexandria Morgan both did videos on this. I feel like she might be in for a shock when she gets to New York
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I think that India really struggles a lot with her body image and her mum is kind of fuelling it. In her latest video, her mum measures her and India was upset because she thought she gained an inch on her waist. She then asked her mum what she was previously. Her mum just knew the statistics of India's body off of the top of her head. A little bit strange in my opinion.

It's also quite weird how India filmed herself having a breakdown over being lonely (like just in case it might be relevant to the video she would later make) and she kept talking about how weird she was. That isn't exactly related to loneliness and I felt that was very harsh towards herself.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
As someone who models I thought I would just comment on her modelling videos.

For reference I got signed at 16 so been doing this for 3ish years and represented by a well known agency (not Ford or Storm) and based in London. So although I can’t comment on Ford/New York first hand it’s similarish.



It might be abit unpopular opinion but I like how supportive her mom was in helping her with her portfolio, it did scream Yolanda Hadid though. It showed she really wanted it and worked towards getting signed when 90% of the time girls just get scouted off the street. (I got scouted at concert, tbh I don’t really know any girls who did walk ins). I also think it’s great she signed to Ford and left storm, it is a better agency by far.



The height thing I found abit weird. It’s a well known fact that agencies lie about measurements, especially heights which aren’t 5ft10/11. For example I’m 5ft8 and a bit but I’m listed as 5ft9 by my agency, if you’re 6ft/6ft1 you’ll be listed as 5ft11/5ft11.5. Then if you’re under 5ft8 you’re usually listed as 5ft8.5/5ft8, Hailey Bieber is an example. You could tell she wasn’t 5ft9 as she was atleast 2 inches shorter than her 5ft10 sister but I assumed she just rounded her height up to 5ft9 but when she said Ford were going to list her as 5ft8 I was slightly confused unless they want to market her more as commercial. Her saying she’s too short for runway is true for London (they want 5ft10/11) but New York it’s 5ft8/9-5ft11 so she has a chance, even more confused why she wasn’t listed as 5ft9 especially as she said it was down to her posture?



The ideal measurements for a model in New York is 34-24-34 which more translates to 34-25-36 but again models would be listed as an inch or two smaller, it’s only really paris I’ve found that are stricter and want 30-24-34 but it is always the case of the smaller the better if you’re 34-24-34 and there’s someone who’s 29-23.5-33 they’ll get the job over you most likely. She has good measurements especially for New York.



Honestly I think she has a good chance maybe not so for runway but for commercial I can see it. New York brings more opportunities than London so I can see why she’s moved but I can definitely see her relaying on YouTube for atleast 6 months and that’s if the modelling works out. I wish her luck and hope she stays healthy.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone who models I thought I would just comment on her modelling videos.

For reference I got signed at 16 so been doing this for 3ish years and represented by a well known agency (not Ford or Storm) and based in London. So although I can’t comment on Ford/New York first hand it’s similarish.



It might be abit unpopular opinion but I like how supportive her mom was in helping her with her portfolio, it did scream Yolanda Hadid though. It showed she really wanted it and worked towards getting signed when 90% of the time girls just get scouted off the street. (I got scouted at concert, tbh I don’t really know any girls who did walk ins). I also think it’s great she signed to Ford and left storm, it is a better agency by far.



The height thing I found abit weird. It’s a well known fact that agencies lie about measurements, especially heights which aren’t 5ft10/11. For example I’m 5ft8 and a bit but I’m listed as 5ft9 by my agency, if you’re 6ft/6ft1 you’ll be listed as 5ft11/5ft11.5. Then if you’re under 5ft8 you’re usually listed as 5ft8.5/5ft8, Hailey Bieber is an example. You could tell she wasn’t 5ft9 as she was atleast 2 inches shorter than her 5ft10 sister but I assumed she just rounded her height up to 5ft9 but when she said Ford were going to list her as 5ft8 I was slightly confused unless they want to market her more as commercial. Her saying she’s too short for runway is true for London (they want 5ft10/11) but New York it’s 5ft8/9-5ft11 so she has a chance, even more confused why she wasn’t listed as 5ft9 especially as she said it was down to her posture?



The ideal measurements for a model in New York is 34-24-34 which more translates to 34-25-36 but again models would be listed as an inch or two smaller, it’s only really paris I’ve found that are stricter and want 30-24-34 but it is always the case of the smaller the better if you’re 34-24-34 and there’s someone who’s 29-23.5-33 they’ll get the job over you most likely. She has good measurements especially for New York.



Honestly I think she has a good chance maybe not so for runway but for commercial I can see it. New York brings more opportunities than London so I can see why she’s moved but I can definitely see her relaying on YouTube for atleast 6 months and that’s if the modelling works out. I wish her luck and hope she stays healthy.
Thanks for sharing!! Nice to get insight from someone in the industry who knows what they're talking about ☺
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
anyone know where shes gone? was really looking forward to her honest takes on living in a model apt in new york
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1