Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally obsessed with people being obsessed with her!!
Hun no one gives a duck what you’re wearing!!

Also didn’t she do a video where she went to Nando’s in gym wear and everyyyyone stared and judged her for that?!? 🙄 So which one is it Imo, what are we supposed to wear to Nandos!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is the most frustrating video of Imogen I have ever put myself through. I went to The Ivy in Oxford last week with both my kids (3 and 10 months) no makeup on, leggings, a jumper and trainers, and no one blinked an eyelid. Not even when my son pulled a drink off of the table. It’s not a Michelin starred restaurant. It’s a brasserie. THEY’RE LOOKING AT THE CAMERA YOU ABSOLUTE ATTENTION-SEEKING FOOL!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Spencer in her latest video talking about a group lads ‘staring’ at Imogen “blokes have no respect these days, they think they can look at what is yours”
I’ve heard Imogen say he’s ‘old fashioned’ but I didn’t realise that meant in the sense that a wife was your property

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Spencer in her latest video talking about a group lads ‘staring’ at Imogen “blokes have no respect these days, they think they can look at what is yours”
I’ve heard Imogen say he’s ‘old fashioned’ but I didn’t realise that meant in the sense that a wife was your property
Staring at how skeleton like she is and how ridiculous her lips look.. not forgetting the camera shoved in everyone’s face. Silly witch 😡

This is the most frustrating video of Imogen I have ever put myself through. I went to The Ivy in Oxford last week with both my kids (3 and 10 months) no makeup on, leggings, a jumper and trainers, and no one blinked an eyelid. Not even when my son pulled a drink off of the table. It’s not a Michelin starred restaurant. It’s a brasserie. THEY’RE LOOKING AT THE CAMERA YOU ABSOLUTE ATTENTION-SEEKING FOOL!
Couldn’t have said this better myself 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This video of hers is the most annoying video I have ever watched, all the points made here are so true, and when spenny says that about her being his , oh my! Both of them are up their own arses gobshites

Reactions: 4
This video of hers is the most annoying video I have ever watched, all the points made here are so true, and when spenny says that about her being his , oh my! Both of them are up their own arses gobshites
😂😂😂😂 Gobshites!!! Haven’t heard that word in forever! its the perfect word for them both 😎

Reactions: 1
She filmed a group of guys who looked like they were having a laugh & a meal? But obviously that has to be aimed at Imogen??
mate you’re out in Nando’s wearing a bright pink poorly fitting suit, and your husband is wearing a casual outfit while you film each other PEOPLE WILL LOOK because that’s not a normal occurrence???

Reactions: 20
What a drama queen, she always goes on about how embarrassing she is and how she doesnt care what people think.. but wait this video she cares so much

Of course everyones looking at her, shes spinning around, and filming and talking loud fuckin hell absolute idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s literally so self obsessed. Convinced herself that people glancing at her when she walked past/ sat down were staring at her and FILMED THEM. So bleeping rude

Reactions: 8
I have no words
Lmao wouldn't that 'go fund me' just be a glorified carers allowance? If Imogen gets so sick that Spencer needs to take time off work to look after her, they should be applying for carers allowance, not accepting money from their teenage fans :oops:.

Reactions: 6
She really pisses me off, I feel like she just looks for sympathy 24/7, all your followers don't need to know that you've been to the hospital for an MRI scan Imogen, have a day off

I genuinely think this girl is unwell.
I’ve followed her from afar for a few years and there’s definitely something going on recently. I can’t work out if it’s family issues, purely her own mental health or simply social media has turned her crazy.
Also, how old is Spencer? There’s something about him that screams 45 year old pretending to be 25.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.