Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen Spencer’s IG story? Apparently babygirl does a thing where she conveniently sings in her sleep 😂 she was singing My Heart Will Go On ffs, apparently she’s been doing it since she was a child.......how cute....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone seen Spencer’s IG story? Apparently babygirl does a thing where she conveniently sings in her sleep 😂 she was singing My Heart Will Go On ffs, apparently she’s been doing it since she was a child.......how cute....
they're pathetic😂 bored of their constant bullshit

Reactions: 6
Yeah of course, she's 'asleep' ;). Honestly baby girl princess Hun just because you're both thick doesn't mean the rest of us are stupid!

Reactions: 8
Yeah of course, she's 'asleep' ;). Honestly baby girl princess Hun just because you're both thick doesn't mean the rest of us are stupid!
Pair of idiots. Baffles me why they think folk give two shits about every detail of their day 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just came to post that I couldn't stop staring at her lips in the beginning 👀 pains me to say though that she did look beautiful in the end though. But did want to vom when she said she was having an orgasm when Stormzy is 72 years old was on 😯🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really shouldn’t be laughing at the thought of someone falling over but I after her insta story about her falling I just keep picturing her dramatically falling.. Spencer running over (dramatically) HUN! MILLS! Crying (apparently) and her writhing round on the floor and the picture I have in my head is hilarious.

Reactions: 11
Just came to post that I couldn't stop staring at her lips in the beginning 👀 pains me to say though that she did look beautiful in the end though. But did want to vom when she said she was having an orgasm when Stormzy is 72 years old was on 😯🤢
Didn't her q and a with spencer basically specify that they only find each other attractive and that couples who find other people attractive are basically wrong, yet she's saying she was orgasm when he came on stage, she's so weird and cringe. Bet Spenny wasn't happy when she said that😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I’m DYING at her IG story. She fell over and pups was crying incase she hurt herself.... omfg I fall over and my boyfriend pisses himself laughing these two are total wet wipes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m DYING at her IG story. She fell over and pups was crying incase she hurt herself.... omfg I fall over and my boyfriend pisses himself laughing these two are total wet wipes
Quite disappointed that she has blocked me and I cant see this haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quite disappointed that she has blocked me and I cant see this haha.
Why has she blocked you? 😂😂 I bought lashes from her a while ago, they never arrived and she didn’t respond to any messages or emails until I told her on Instagram I would be reporting the transaction to Paypal. She then posted the lashes and blocked me 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I can’t cope are these two for real?!?!
He started crying incase she was hurt and then she started crying cos she couldn’t believe he cared so much.... PLEASE!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.