Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she blocked you? 😂😂 I bought lashes from her a while ago, they never arrived and she didn’t respond to any messages or emails until I told her on Instagram I would be reporting the transaction to Paypal. She then posted the lashes and blocked me 😂
A while ago she posted a video of herself crying because she was so excited for “pups” to finish work so they could go the cinema tomorrow. Like actually crying about it!! So I replied “seriously!?” To it and then I was blocked!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A while ago she posted a video of herself crying because she was so excited for “pups” to finish work so they could go the cinema tomorrow. Like actually crying about it!! So I replied “seriously!?” To it and then I was blocked!! 😂
Truth hurts 😂

New vid.
Saying people are judging her clothes. Hunbun, its because you're walking around with a camera you mess

Reactions: 9
New vid.
Saying people are judging her clothes. Hunbun, its because you're walking around with a camera you mess
No Imogen hun, people judge you because you’re a grown woman acting like a 12 year old.

Reactions: 6
Does she not think for a second that maybe people look at her because as soon as she walks into places she makes a show of herself.. Plus they have a camera in their faces and people can probably hear Spencer just saying weird cringy things..its not the clothes that make her noticeable it's her annoying presence🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she not think for a second that maybe people look at her because as soon as she walks into places she makes a show of herself.. Plus they have a camera in their faces and people can probably hear Spencer just saying weird cringy things..its not the clothes that make her noticeable it's her annoying presence🤦‍♀️
Personally I would be fuming at them filming me without asking.

Reactions: 6
I hate to be that person, but the glam look just didn't suit her because how skinny she's got and the fact there's no cleavage to not wear anything under the top, she needs like something under it as you can see her bra. I think she's gone downhill lately and it looks like it's a strain on Spencer too sometimes. Although I must admit I like the fact that he's posting new content than usual on his Instagram. Does anyone wanna know who Spencer is without Imo or just me? 😂 😂

Reactions: 5
The fact she filmed the people she thought were being rude and judgemental is honestly so disrespectful, nobody said a word to her so she had no right, there was no evidence at all to suggest they were being rude. In nandos shes so up her own arse to be like "those lads are obviously staring at me because of my makeup and my outfit", saying they were laughing at her and stuff when for one they were probably just laughing at something within the group, or because of the cringe tit spencer was saying as they walked past. she even said "im over here kissing my husband you shouldnt really be looking", which again just proves the point theyre only staring because theyre making a fat show of it, so pathetic.
Also frustrated me when they went to the fancier place and she just looked chavvy and unshowered. By all means whether its fancy or not dress comfortably, wear leggings or joggers or whatever you want but fgs brush your hair so you at least look clean. There are ways to dress down and not put a lot of effort in whilst still looking presentable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They're both bleeping delusional and so self-centred. People were staring because you were making an absolute show of yourselves, if they didn't make it so blatantly obvious they were filming literally no one would have cared. Also Spencer's 'staring at whats mine' comment make me puke in my mouth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
They're both bleeping delusional and so self-centred. People were staring because you were making an absolute show of yourselves, if they didn't make it so blatantly obvious they were filming literally no one would have cared. Also Spencer's 'staring at whats mine' comment make me puke in my mouth
Same!! She’s deleted my comment asking if she had permission to film people. Also replied to someone else saying people couldn’t see the camera. As quite a few people are caught looking directly at it.. then yes baby princess, they could see it. The end of the video where he’s been crying because she slipped... Dear God. Pathetic the pair of them.

Reactions: 8
I could understand if she fell over and was covered in blood but there's barely a graze let alone anything to show for it! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.