Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soencer chose a bleeping nightie. And implies nobody else should see her in it. He starts making a thrusting motion but checks himself and does a random drumming motion instead.
Hahahaha omg the thrusting into drumming part, what is he doing?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has just posted a story saying she hasn’t washed her hair from Monday? It’s now Saturday? Have a shower you absolute filthy witch.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She looks anorexic. Maybe that's the stomach condition that is never mentioned? Not being mean, it is a mental illness and she does seem mentally unwell.

Reactions: 4
Aren't we getting a video of her condition soon? Swear she replied to a comment on one of her videos saying that

Reactions: 1
Definitely don’t think it’s anorexia (she could have that as well though for all I know) but she said once that it’s life threatening and she can hardly get out of bed some days etc so I don’t think it would be (I also don’t think she’d admit it in fear of losing followers/deals)

Rolls around the bed in pain like shes actually getting shagged

Says in her new video that her condition makes her stomach paralyzed so cant process food so it all sits there. Next sentence is having to eat as cant take pain on an empty stomach. Which is it imogen?!

Says her stomach is that bloated she looks 6 month pregnant - this I can relate to having a wheat/gluten intolerance and it really does happen. Says she feels insecure about her body which I can also appreciate, however she went to the brits on tuesday in the smallest dress. Either she photoshopped the stomach area or she is literally talking shite. If you hadn't gone to the loo for that long an look and felt that bloated I'm sorry I wouldn't be going to the brits in a dress like that!

Tramadol ftw guys

Shameless ad for vitamins that nobody needs

Doing an enima is practice for when they have babies?! Ok sorry to rain that parade but if she is ill with a stomach condition and has constant flare ups, theres no way she'll get pregnant until its stabilized.

Cringey stomach rubbing and kissing from spencer 🤢

Pity party video over.

Reactions: 6
If its genuinely as bad as shes making out then of course it's awful and I really feel for her. But in one breath she is saying she looks 9 months pregnant and then when Spenny is massaging her she is so thin her stomach is almost concave.

Wayyy to much cringey kissing and "love yous" between the two of them as usual. Just no need.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As if she's moaning that she's hurting so much (almost crying) but can stick a nice cheeky ad into her stomach condition video. Just doesn't seem all that genuine

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but filming your husband rolling your back and stomach for you is pure cringe.

Someone wrote a comment on Insta asking why she never mentions her stomach conditions actual name and that if it's as serious as she says it is why can't she just say it and not be blunt as she is and that is she doing it for attention and she deleted their comment, oops hun doesn't like being called out

Reactions: 15
Someone wrote a comment on Insta asking why she never mentions her stomach conditions actual name and that if it's as serious as she says it is why can't she just say it and not be blunt as she is and that is she doing it for attention and she deleted their comment, oops hun doesn't like being called out
I cannot stand her. So fake, so attention seeking. So annoying. So poor me. Arghhhhhh!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I think her condition is most probably “gastroparesis” from the way she’s describing it. It can also cause GORD “gastro oesophageal reflux disease” where the stomach acid leaks out and into the oesophagus. She always says it’s “a rare stomach condition” but I’ve come across it a lot in my experience. Obviously it’s a really nasty condition and I do feel for her, however she definitely milks it for all it’s worth and is desperate for sympathy. Anyone else would try their best to get on with their life and live life to the full but not our babyprincess

Reactions: 11
I think her condition is most probably “gastroparesis” from the way she’s describing it. It can also cause GORD “gastro oesophageal reflux disease” where the stomach acid leaks out and into the oesophagus. She always says it’s “a rare stomach condition” but I’ve come across it a lot in my experience. Obviously it’s a really nasty condition and I do feel for her, however she definitely milks it for all it’s worth and is desperate for sympathy. Anyone else would try their best to get on with their life and live life to the full but not our babyprincess
So her "my stomach doesn't work" video popped up on my feed today and that's exactly what shes got. I wonder why she doesn't call it that now?

Also she is so much more likeable in that video. Shes changed a lot and genuinely seemed happier in the video which is 18 months old. Makes me realise why I started watching her.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t know what to say about her new stomach condition video and especially the fact there was the ad involved.. I just feel it was a little fake (maybe not the whole video but at times I feel it definitely was put on)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.