Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Immo hun, your condescending woe is me storytimes are tit for commentary.

Can you make sure you stick to cringe videos of you and your drip of a HUSBAND going forward pls?

thanks in advance baby angel 😘

Reactions: 7
Tweets from the innocent, wouldn’t hurt a fly or ever say anything hateful or mean baby princess angel Imo. 😂😂 how long before they are deleted, hun?
F3C47930-428E-477E-88C7-174BD278C116.jpeg
E4E55EB9-5701-48D7-847A-2D5277DFACD1.jpeg
3A625A65-F46E-4F39-9040-3136D8828158.jpeg
AFE925E4-D1C4-4DA7-8EF3-C55CF271B9B0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Such a hypocrite.... You can just TELL she was one of the sodding bullies at school as well, she's so completely self absorbed and unaware.

Reactions: 11
I'm still confused how she packed for a week in Florida but managed to take a full weeks of clothes for Barbados but didn't know she was going! Does she really think people are that thick

Reactions: 18
Baby gal is essentially selling used underwear on her Depop 🤮

anything for the dolla hey immo? 🤑

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wish Rach Leary and co would spill on her fully. There's always hints from them that she's a fake witch, the old tweets prove this... just wish they'd finally say exactly what she did!

Reactions: 12
I think she actually does need help.
She cries over absolutely anything for no reason, she’s got issues with her parents divorce still, shes obsessed with these storytimes from over ten years ago but somehow remembers every little detail of who said what when and where, tell it to a therapist hun- let it go!
Now she’s got her husband in on her lies, making him pretend to surprise her with things for content.

Reactions: 11
I'm still confused how she packed for a week in Florida but managed to take a full weeks of clothes for Barbados but didn't know she was going! Does she really think people are that thick
Was literally thinking this too, shocking really

Reactions: 1
ot but does anyone know why she puts “never worn” on the items she sells on depop when in the photo she’s wearing it?
1398A78E-A990-441A-8F7E-2420C66BDF72.jpeg
DB90FF75-8BAA-4BB5-83B3-93A078F2D8DB.jpeg
367FF0C5-FB8A-4309-B939-6D8361E135C1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It just baffles me, how an almost 27 year old woman can go around with an OTT personality especially around a supermarket and making tik toks, like I get there's expressing yourself and having fun but there's just being immature, grow up

Reactions: 6
What happened between her and rach leary ?
No one knows fully but every time Rach Leary mentions a youtuber being fake there's tonnes of people in the comments speculating it's imogen and she's not once denied that it is

Reactions: 4
It just baffles me, how an almost 27 year old woman can go around with an OTT personality especially around a supermarket and making tik toks, like I get there's expressing yourself and having fun but there's just being immature, grow up
You’d think she was younger than 27 the way she acts. When I first found her I used to think “good for her expressing herself!” Now I’ve realised she’s like this in every video she just makes herself look stupid 😂 I’m 25 and would never ask my boyfriend to film a tik tok for/with me never mind film me pratting about in a supermarket! Grow up Imogen:rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.